Home

Oh man oh man oh MAN!!!

Yufster

I'm going to Disneyland Paris in a few weeks! Oh man! It's gonna be so awesome!!! I'm gonna go on the Indiana Jones ride and Pirates of the Carribbean and the Psychonauts Ride! Well they haven't invented that last one... yet. But does anybody recommend doing any other stuff in Disneyland? I have heard it secretly sucks, but doesn't everybodies childhood consist of a trip to Disneyland? I mean, c'mon!

When I return, do not be surprised if I have become a man.

Happiness to you, Yuf!:D

I went to Disney World Florida when I was little...avoid going on anything too happy. I fell asleep during Figments Imagination ride..."IIIIImmmaaagination! IIIIIImaaagination!"(I still hear it in my nightmares....*shudder*) Hopefully, theres no small world ride, either.

Have fun! And try not to torment the colledge students in character suits...they don't know any better to get normal jobs.

:D :D :D

PS Don't buy anything...a $5 keychain is sold for $50. Bah.

Personally I hate DisneyLand and World because I hate rollercoasters. As a littl'un, I stuck to Universal Studios. E.T., King Kong, Jaws, The Birds, and Ghostbusters ROCKED, man!!

But as a serious suggestion for DisneyLand, I'd say go on BodyWars (I did that once...). It's so cheesy and fun as heck!

Originally posted by RayJones

indy? disney..land? :confused:

*gets naked, slowly*

*tip toes backwards out of the thread, whines silently*

*nabs Ray with a duck tape lasso*

You are so wierd....

....They need a Naked Wall Running ride...Ride atop a mechanical Guybrush and crash into walls. SuperFun.

Archived