Home

O_o whoa...now this makes me feel safe

darthfergie

Since 9/11 we've added layer upon layer to national defence against terrorism. A car is stopped in a tunnel? IT'S A BOMB! SHUT DOWN THE TUNNEL NOW!!!! *hours later* nope...just dead car...

Admittedly the money is spent for good programs...but how could something like THIS slip through the cracks of these new tough programs?!? O_o

The security people are doing their job, despite what the doomsayers (A.K.A Far Right Wing wackos who wanna up the defense budget) say. Like Leon said, those guys DID get caught before anything happened, and that's good enough, no?

Originally posted by Clefo

(A.K.A Far Right Wing wackos who wanna up the defense budget)

Sorry, clefo, but it is the other way around. The far-right wing wackos put the programs in place and the crazy liberals are the ones saying the country is no safer than before.

Ok, let's all calm down and look at this. The programs did work, they caught these people before anything happened. The programs also failed in that these people were able to build up a stock pile this large.

So, who's to blame? Right-wing nuts? Left-wing nuts? Nope, neither...just these nuts. We can't blame the actions of these people on either political side. Nor can either side claim victory, we all won.

So, let's stop the insults. I seriously thought 2 forum veterans such as yourselves would know better than to start flaming each other.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Well, you're right, but i'd hardly consider anything in this thread flaming.

I just can't sit by and let people get away with unneccessary liberal statements. It goes against my nature. ;)

Meh, everyone knows I like to piss people off, so it's all good. I'm just tired of people thinking that the Liberal/Conservative way of thinking is supreme and the other is proof Jesus died in vain.

Originally posted by IG-64

I strangely feel bad living in Texas...

Bad place to live in this time sice alot of our army and Air Force Recruits are trained there and could be made a target but don't worry secruity is alot more tighter now according to my bro who's in Air Force.

Archived