Home

A Great Hunt

lil_dude

Name: Dassk

Species: Trandoshan

Profession: Bounty Hunter, all around hired gun

Background: He works for Jabba the Hutt on Tatooine, he's a feard Bounty Hunter and has killed many people in his days, he's very rich is restoring Mini-Star Destroyer so him and his Bounty Hunter friends can launch bigger assaults.

Weapons: Twin Blaster Pistols, Modified Heavy Blaster Rifle

Vehicles: 3/4 completed Mini-Star Destroyer, Speeder Bike

Place of birth: Trandosha

Droids: 3 Battle Droids

-----------------------------------------

*It was a hot day on Tatooine, Dassk was headed out into the Dune Sea to the location of the rumored Giant Krayt Dragons, Jabba has offerd a reward of 100 million credits for the corps of this massive creature*

Dassk: I have it in my sites, i'm closing in

*Dassk begins to fire but is quickly distracted when 3 other Krayt Drangons come up from beyond a Dune*

Dassk: I'm backing off a bit, I need back up!

*Dassk backs up into a position where he can take out the 3 smaller Krayt Drangons but still see the large one*

Dassk: I'm firering

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Name Gert

Age 20

Gender Male

Species Clawdite

Profession Bounty Hunter and Merc

Background A special Clawdite can morph into any size so his size will fit into the species he transforms into his perents where killed wen he was only 5 he then lived to survive on his own 5 years later he tought himself how to use a blaster.

Weapons Duel pistols, a distrupter rifle, and a heavy Mandalorian repeater.

Place of birth Nar Shada

droids none

Gert: Dassk need some help?

gert then turned into a Rancor to help Dassk.

• 3 years later...

Name: Odin'gin

Species: Human

Proffesion: Elder Jedi

Background: Was a small little lad born on Coursuant(sp), to a very wealthy political family. Father was a Senator and mother was a diplomat. He was identified as a Force Sensitive through the Republic's medichlorian (sp) system. He was very strong in te force. He grew through the ranks of the jedi order. Then when order66 of the NGE, turned him into one of the few the proud a Elder Jedi.

He lives on Dantoine as of this day. He kills as many imperial soldiers as he can. Long live the rebellion. But above all long live the jedi!

Archived