Home

New Gametype

gotcha8903

Well a clan we are allied with plays this kick-ass game, but unfortunately it only works if everyone follows the rules. So if anyone is looking for a project to code, and would know how to do this, just post here or IM me. Otherwise we'll just stick to forcing people to follow the rules.

More details in a bit, I'll need to ask the people who came up with it, the clan CK. It is called Eliminator, and it is basically last man standing in ffa mode. Your goal in this game is to be one of the last two people alive, and if you make it that far you then duel the last other person to see who wins the map. Anything goes, hiding in a corner, making alliances, just plain killing everyone, whatever works best for you. Once you die, you have to sit out until next game.

So basically, you join join a game at the start of a round. Then you do whatever is necessary to survive. If you die, you are forced to spectator until the round is over. If you survive to the final two, you duel to determine the winner. Then the game starts all over again

Im sure you can see how this would be hard to enforce in a server of random people.

If anyone is looking for something to code, and would still be interested in this, contact me on AIM or this thread, or you could give your AIM/MSN address if that would be easier.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi every body

ok just to say that the new 1.8A verison of JA+ Mod include a FFA modification called Highlander wich transform the FFA in a real Hilander movie like.....

I was of course inspired by the Eliminator idea of the clan u told me......

(see the end of the readme for all the special thanks)

here is the description of the highlander FFA modification

http://www.sithalliance.com/Files/JAplus/

- Highlander FFA Gametyme Modification :Every player begins the Map with jp_highlanderStartingLives lives. (the max force rank is jp_highlanderMaxForceRank)

Each player is immortal. So, you will really kill him if his Number of lives is 0.( you will see a Quickening)

Then each kills, increases the number of lives and the force level of the player with the force level of your victime (like in the movie).

WHen you die and your amount of lives is 0, you become a ghost.

At the end, only 2 players are alive and the final duel begins.

then the map restart for a new highlander game.

Archived