Home

Adventure of the Jedi's

Okay, let's just say that this is based on the time between episode 1 and episode 2. You may be anykind of char, but you would become a jedi if you wish in the middle sections because the story is supposed to end to a great battle or something.

Char goes like:

Name:

Ship:

Alignment: (Good/Neutral/Evil)

Powers:

Saber colour:

Bio:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Name: Tepe Tyson

Ship: The hyperspace runner

Alignment: Good

Powers: ---

Saber colour: ---

Bio: Born in Earth, raised on Alpha centauri. When he was 20, he started to scout the planets with a A-wing's first model. When he started the bounty hunting job, his first job was to kill a senator. When he was 25, he quit the bounty hunting and buyed a new, larger ship. It's called the hyperspace runner and it is as large as ten imperial shuttles in the imperial ages. It could carry twenty men + the crew that held ten men and Tepe. Tepe met a jedi when he was 27 and since that, he had be very good friends with this jedi called Craig and he have done many things for the Republic that none of the real Republic soldiers or spy's could do

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tepe looks as the crew of the command deck works hard. Tepe walks to the center of the half circle and sit's in the commander's chair. "Sir, a Trade federation ship is coming towards us with their shield on maximum and weapons ready" a man shouted from the half circle. "Swith to main screen" Tepe shouted and once theship was on the main screen, Tepe looked it closely. "Zoom to 300" Tepe said and the view to the ship zoomed. "Damn... They allmost got us now..." Tepe mumbled but then shouted: "Jump to hyperspace!" and he heard one man shout back: "Jumping to hyperspace in. 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Jumping to hyperspace, now!" and the ship jumped to hyperspace. Soon it jumped out from hyperspace near Coruscant to land to check if the ship wasn't badly damaged because of the asteroid field they came throught before the trade federation ship appeared on the radar. Tepe walked out from the ship after they landed. Tepe looked the busy hovercars speeding around the air. A huge door on the back opened and a hovercar came throught the open door. Tepe jumped on the hovercar, thanking the mechanic that brang the car to him. Tepe speeded to see his friend in the Jedi temple.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Craig

Ship: Ragnarok

Powers: Devil Trigger (if you need real in-general details you can PM me, if you've played Devil May Cry, then you've got all the details)

Saber colour: Dark Blue

Bio: A Jedi with incredible powers. He is unable to explain an extraordinary strength ability he received during a large war years ago. Although in no way making him godlike, it gave him enough strength to pull up enough strength to defeat his opponents.

-------------------------

Craig was in the temple, in one of the enclosed rooms and meditating deeply. He felt the arrival of Tepe Tyson, but did not let it interrupt his meditation. There were a few others in the room, but their usage of the Force in their meditation was none compared to Craig's.

Name: Jokemaster

Ship: None

Alignment: Neutral

Powers: ---

Saber colour: ---

Bio: A strange man who jumped in to help a group of jedi that were in a trap. He was injured, and hasn 't awakened. He is currently in the Jedi Temple, being treated.

-------

The man woke up, he heard beeping. He turned to his right and saw the machine causing the sound. It held all of his vital data there, including blood pressure, Conciousness, Brain Wave measurement, Heart Status, and other things. He heard some voices.

"Good, he's awake." One said.

"Maybe he has some answers for us' Said the other."

The man looked around, and saw something else. Some kind of ID tag with only a name, and a picture. Jokemaster the tag read, and it had his picture on it. The man frowned, he couldn't remember anything. He stood up and walked to a set of clothes, and put them on. He then walked to the door, tearing off various medical instruments along the way.

((This one's not very far into the process, so I think I'll join:) maybe I should just put my charicters name in the database... i plan on using the same one all the time ))

Name: Malia Ruusy

Ship: the Death Breath

Allignment: neutral

Powers: hand-eye coordination(way better than average)

Saber color: none

Bio: Malia went through the Imperial Academy, but decided that the Empire was not for her. To get out, she ended up 'making an end of' somebody's life. They are still trying to figure out 'who done it'. Because of this, she has become an assassin of sorts, but describes herself as a mercenary, which she also does very well.

Malia was in a cantina on the bottom level of Coruscant... not the best place in the galaxy, but not the worst either. She was waiting for the arrival of a friend she hadn't seen in a long time.

((Lizza, you should read the first post. There reads that this takes place between Episode 1 and Episode 2))

Tepe walks around and nodding to the jedi's a hello. Then he arrived infront of a room where was a sign saying: 'Meditation room. Don't interrupt'

Tepe looked the dign and sat in a chair and 'lost conciousness'. He traveled in his mind to see Craig who was in the same 'world' like many other's hwo knew how to meditate properly. Tepe soon saw Craig and stopped to nod him a hello. Then he woke up and just waited for Craig to come out from the room. Then he heard a smaal beeping sound from his pocket. "What...?" Tepe mumbled and took a small screen from his pocket. "Hmm... Code 445... Engine troubles" Tepe mumbeled again and pressed some buttons. When he pushed a bigger, green button, a message was sent to a man in his ship. The man took a hoverbike from the mechanical section and blasted towards a huge building. An official building of Nebudalurar corp. that selled the only parts fot Tepes ship's engine. Tepe heard some voices behind the door.

((whoopsee!! I guess it's time for Malia's bio to take a journey through time.:) ))

Bio: Malia's parents felt that the Republic was failing, so they taught her to be a mercenary. After she learned everything from them, they were killed by the sith. She found out who had and got her revenge with such secrecy that nobody knew who had killed that sith. After this, she became an assassin to be hired by whoever, always keeping that covered by maintaining the mercenary she was thought to be.

Malia became convinced that her 'friend' would not be there and began to ascend the city until she could get a taxi to her ship. She sat in the taxi, impatient to leave Coruscant. She never had liked the place much.

The man ran out the door before the healers and other jedi could arrive to interrogate him. He ran through the halls, and saw a man standing in front of a door. He tried to run past him, but bumped into him hard, causing both of them to fall down.

((That's you Tepe, not really CCing, unless your char can resist a full grown man crashing into him at full speed.))

"What the...?" Tepe mumbled as he fell down and saw a man on top of him. "Hwo the...?" he mumbled again and hid the man behind some benches as the Jedi's that were going to interrogate the man came to Tepe. They talked some moment and then pointed a locked door where was the garbage pipe. The jedi opened the door and the air swooped the men into the pipe. Tepe turned and helped the man behind the benches to get up.

"So, who are you?" Tepe asked, looking at the man.

The air taxi pulled up to the Jedi temple and stopped. Malia froze, and looked at the driver. he was holding a blaster and pointing it at her.

"I've been ordered to kill you," he said. "and i'll be happy to do so. It's getting me a lot o-" he had said too much. Malia kicked the blaster out of his hand and ran. She didn't know how, but she ended up running through the corridors of the Jedi temple and nearly collided with two men standing there. she tried to stop, but ended up falling into something like a slide toward their feet that ended just short of them. She stood up and apologized.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir," Malia said quickly. Then she slipped past him to continue her flight. The "idiot assassin" was still on her tail and he also ran into Tepe, but unlike the other two, he had a gun and tried to shoot Tepe with it.

Name: Ziechel

As Ziechel came in the academy, there was big trouble...

A big man crasehd into another and a moment later a wonderful girl hurried along him, nearly running in him, too.

After this "godess" came a man, clothed loke a professional killer, but he didnt handle like one.

As he tried to shot on the big and fierce man, the man was faster, for being exactly, much faster, he shot the assassin down and kicked his head. Ziechel saw that all and walked slowly to the big man.

As he were some feet away, he said: Nice work, Mr....

Whats your name and where can i find mace windu ?

(saber color: blue and green, Dual sabers

Bio: With 5 years, Ziechel was introduced to school, one year earlier than all his friends. Soon he realized he was something better than the others, and left school. he used the time to find out something about the force he read in books. After gaining little experience with the force, he decided to make his way as a smuggler. When his father was killed by an assassin, he swore that he will kill all guys on the wrong way.

So his way lead him to the jedy academy, where he wants to study the force, the become much better then all his opponents.

"Why cant i go in ?

He only meditates, he doesnt have to do that, i read he is the most powerful jedi after master yoda. Why does he do that when he knows that he cant be beaten?"

With that sentences, Ziechel walked right away to the door.

When he heard the man saying: "get yourself killed", Ziechel turned around and stared at the men who talked now to the other man arriving and asked rde: "why killed? You two seem to know more than you tell me...", again walking over to them and smiling at them. "Sry for being so rude", he suddenly said without that sarcasm in his voice from before , gave the other man the hand and said: Hi!

Tepe looked at the hand. "You should read the rules of the temple" He said calmly, looking now at Ziechel's face. "You know, I need some experienced crew. I've located a moon that is a neutral from all sides of force. There is normal human, jedi's and sith's but no hatred or war's. Weapons are not allowed in there and so the only weapon there you can use, is your hands..." Tepe said and looked around.

Archived