Home

Adventure of the Jedi's

Malia was in a hurry to leave the temple, but she couldn't help overhearing what Tepe said about a job. She stopped and came back.

"You've got a job and need some help?" she asked. Since she hadn't heard the specifics, she asked "What kind of a job is it?"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ziechel s heart made a jump when he saw the wonderful women walking over to them. it seemed as if she wanted to leave, but he was happy about her stay.

He didnt even knew her, but he felt somthing like ... love, which he cant understand. He already saw hundreds of pretty women, but no one took him under his ban like this one.

He rose his head that he could talk to her... he said: "yeah..the job. I want to go with you, too."

Even if he was too young, he thought, he would have shown that he doesnt fear anything which must have impressed the girl. as he said: "whats you name?" he became red all over his head, and started to look at the floor.

As Tepe didnt say anything against him going with them on tour, he felt sick.

He wanted to impress the wonderful girl, but he didnt know he would be really in the team for this mission.

He asked Craig whether this is a joke or not, only hearing: "young man, yo wanted to be with us on tour, now you go with us" Craig seemed to be very sympathic to Ziechel because he expressed all the things he wants to get when he is really old, he was very powerful and fully covered with wisdom. But Tepe was also a genial man, he could be a bounty hunter or something else, Ziechel thought. But not like the two others, the girl was there, wonderful, nice, not too big and not too small, perfectly, but she didnt even look at him.

"maybe she thinks i'm too young" were his last thinkings, before they went into the cabin to get some details about their "execution" like the older ones said. but, he thinked, they had a bit more experience and are harder than he thought, they may underestimate the job because they are so strong....

The man stood in the shadows, managing not to get seen or heard. Strangely he couldn't be sensed either. His heart was beating hard and he still couldn't remember anything. He closed his eyes for a minute, just to calm himself.

FLASHBACK

The ship was dark and unkept, it would have to be retired soon. None of that mattered, the only thing that mattered was its current target, he kept following them, hiding from shadow to shadow, keeping his hand on his blaster.

Present time

The man opened his eyes and blinked, knowing those images and thoughts were from his past. He kept himself hidden.

Name: Shimaon Lenaleree

Ship: Night's Cloak

Alignment: Neutral

Powers: Force Lightning, Persuasion

Saber Colour: He has two sabers, a double bladed one sized like a regular one that is gold, and a single bladed that is light blue.

Pics of Saber Hilts:

http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/singlesaber01.gif

http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/doublesaber01.gif

Bio: Born a Mandalorian and found by Jedi on a visit to a Republic planet, Shimaon was trained in the ways of the Jedi on Coruscant much throughout his early life, yet it never truly appealed to him. He eventually left the Order as a Padawan and became a bounty hunter of high degree. He built a replica of the lightsaber he had used as a Jedi and added on an additional output for a second blade, and, due to the fact that a lightsaber's blade is weightless, he can use both lightsabers at once, although he most effectively only uses one at a time.

Shimaon still often relies on blasters and explosives to get the job done, however, and in extreme situations, he can call upon the Dark Side of the Force to aid him, although it is often rare that he must do so.

Shimaon wears a set of Mandalorian armor passed down to him by his father, with a black linen underlay and silver armor plating with red highlights. He always keeps his helmet on from fear that some odd Jedi might recognize him. Both of his lightsabers are stored in compartments on the thighs of his armor, hiding them from sight, yet making them easily accessible when he knows that the only witnesses to him using them will soon be dead.

Without his helmet on, Shimaon has shoulder length brown hair, his right eye is blue, but his left eye is red (albinism, it can happen, trust me), and he usually keeps clean shaven.

Okay... that was a long Bio... is it to powergamish/godmodish?

I'll RP in a bit, I'll just be a random assassin on Malia's tail.

Ziechel said: "Im sorry about that."he said. "I dont want to become a dark jedi.", he added excusing. "I still need training. Maybe Craig can teach me something with the lightsaber, i never wielded a gun. I already played a bit with my fathers old lightsaber, while he put it out under his jacket, smiling and hoping to impress malia.

As the rader on the main panel began bleeping madly, Shimaon suddenly woke up and slammed the button to stop the sound in a sleepy daze. Regaining his senses, he saw that his prey was leaving the planet. Flicking on the rest of the power switches, the sleek, black shape of the Night's Cloak began to move through the starry expanse of space.

((You were leaving, right?))

((Yup))

he ship blasted to space and headed towards the moon. The ship's defence's were up but only 40% was up, making it an easy target. The turrets were manned and 100% ready. Tepe looked the huge screen on the side of the window. He pressed a button and a hologram of the scanner came infront of him. "Hmm... Identify those ship's. I don't want any bounty hunter's on my tail" Tepe commanded and looked the screen again, seeing that something was was following them. "Shields to 70%! Now!!" Tepe shouted as the ship got ripped by a heavy fire of something covered as a cargo ship. The turrets started to blast the ship into peaces but the shield's were too good. Then three turrets started to fire at the ball shaped shield generator. As it blowed up, The ship started to get heavy hit's. The attacking ship fled and Tepe smiled. "Jump to hyperspace!" Tepe commanded and he heard soon countdown. "Jumping in hyperspace in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Jumping to hyperspace now" as the ship blasted to hyperspace.

((I was NOT talking about you, Shimaon. That was somekind of a pirate ship or something. Shimaon, you attack when we jump out from hyperspace. You have tailed us or something :p ))

((Through the magic that is JK3, I am able to give you guys a rough idea of what Shimaon looks like... (btw, I realized he just doesn't look right without the jetpack, but he won't do anything fancy like fly-by lightsaber attacks with it...

http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon01.jpg

http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon02.jpg

http://www.gknetworks.net/swrp/shimaon03.jpg

Yep...))

Quickly tracing the hyperspace trail the ship had left behind, Shimaon engaged the Night's Cloak into following it and it shot off into hyperspace as well.

[shimaon better be Boba or Jango. Looks the same]

Ziechel went over to Craig, deciding it was time to ask if he could train him. "heya here" he said, as Craig didnt seem to notice him. Maybe he was meditating. "I thought about training.." Ziechel said. "With the lightsaber" Craig replied: "and you want me to teach you?" "ya, maybe..."

Tepe's ship jumped out from hyperspace and flew slowly towards their destination. Tepe pushed a button on his chair and a lightsaber cam out from one spot, held by a robot arm. "We shall land soon. Get yourself ready. The guards will be weak minded so we should get lightsaber's in... but their law's could be changed. I have heard that the jedi's and the sith's have lightsaber's allready in use" Tepe said. Stepping away from his chair and walking towards the group as the ship got fired by something. "Something is attacking us!!" one of the men shouted and Tepe rushed back into his chair. "Shield at 100!! 30% of shields go to the shield generator" Tepe commanded as the turret's fired back, not hitting the target

((Here where you come in, Shimaon))

Archived