Home

A space pirate's life is the life for me....

Katarn07

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milo's face went pale, "You mean the guy that attacked me 'n Ekire back on Ord Mantell? Aww, Sithspit! Get back to the ship; Ekire and Kate should be waiting. I'm gonna get Malia there too."

After Thresh left, Milo got out his comlink and shouted, "Zofire? Wouldya get your ass back to the ship already?"

He switched frequencies and took off at a steady jog, "Malia? Malia, come in. We're in trouble. Hurry up, wouldya?"

There was no answer. He pocketed the comlink and ran faster.

((If the zap hit the right place... You know...))

Tepe looked around and then started to relief from the pain from the zap on the right place, so he stood up and tried to walk on a bench. He got far enought so he sat down on the chair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Z-95 headhunter landed next to Tepe's shuttle. A shady man, wearing full black clothes, cape and a hood which was on his head. The man walked around the corridors and saw Milo. "Maybe it was useful to come here afterall" he mumbled and walked still towards the Gundark. When he got to the hangar door, he looked inside and then hid in the ventilation system. He was no Jedi but still no Bounty hunter. He waited until the ship would leave, trying to find the frequency of Tepes suit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new profile:

Name: Shadrak ("Shady")

Species: Human

Homeworld: none knowed

Weapons: DL-44 Blaster Pistol, Orange lightsaber

Vehicles: Z-95 headhunter(Hunter)

Bio: First born in a spacestation, then lived on Coruscant, moved to Corellia. Then he moved around the world with his ship. He was 23, he learned to be a bounty hunter but then he quit, making himself an outcast. He has been friends with Tepe since he lived in coruscant where he met Tepe. Shade has killed a lonely dark jedi many years ago and took his lightsaber. The saber is now only a cover for him in tought situations

Malia had been knocked unconscious and was just coming out of it when she heard Milo swear through the comlink and turn it off. By that point it was too late to try and get in touch with him since his comlink was off so she decided to figure out where she was before doing anything else.

Milo had just rounded a corner after shutting his comlink off before overhearing a pair of Grans.

"Ruusy? Pff, you're crazy. She'd had sliced you into Bantha Stew before you could get your blaster out."

"Oh, don't believe me, huh? Why don't we just go into my apartment and see."

"Oh, you're willing to show me? Well, I'm sorry for doubting your word about capturing someone but it was not Ruusy!"

"How much do you wanna make a bet? I followed her outta the bar and into an abandoned cooridor outside the ship yard."

Milo rolled his eyes, Damn you. Shut the hell up and lead the way, wouldya?

There was a pause. Finally a response from the skeptical Gran, "Twenty five. It's all the pocket money I got."

"OK, twenty five it is. Man, you'll be sorry about this one."

"Sure I will. Let's get on with it...."

Milo skulked through the shadows trailing the two. They stopped outside an apartment door and the Gran claiming to have captured Malia patted his pockets and after a few moments swore, "Sithspit! Aww, sunuva Gundark! I locked myself out. The key's on my nightstand. I was in such a rush to get to you I forgot to grab it...."

The other Gran shook his head, "Such a rush or the alcohol. Come on, we'll go back to my place and get your spare. Since we're going back to my place and to my loot, care to up the wager to say.... 100?"

"You're on!" the other responded as they took off into a jog, "Come on, hurry up!"

Milo ducked behind a bulk head and watched until the two disappeared from sight. He ran to the Gran's locked door and examined the lock. A keycard slot was all that seperated from him and Malia and he knew he could easily bypass had Kate been with him but she wasn't and there was no time for her to get there. He knocked on the door, "Malia?"

Otto followed Zofire to the Gundark. He wasn't sure whether or not she had spotted him but that did not matter. He told her all about his plans for trailing him so her seeing him plant a tracking device or not would matter little. He hoped he had persuaded her into helping him but he was confident that even if he had not he would manage just fine. After the tracker was planted he began to head back for his ship but a group of stormtroopers bumped into him, knocking him down.

Kate was plugged into her alcove and had all the sensors of the Gundark being transmitted into her central core computer. She spotted Otto on the ground struggling to get up and squeeled a warning to the others. The computer monitor translated her binary code for them all.

Malia heard the knock on the door and opened it, prepared to throw a punch at whoever was on the other side. When she saw it was Milo, she pulled her hand down and unclenched the fist. Then she rubbed her head.

"That hurt, whoever did it," she said. "Let's go."

Otto fell to the ground again and looked up to Ekire. His vision was a blur but he recognized him and spat out blood before speaking, "You! You're the bastard that attacked me on Ord Mantell! I swore I'd make you pay and you may very well recieve the payment today."

He rolled away and put some distance between himself and Ekire. He turned and saw the squad of stormtroopers that knocked him down had their E-11s trained upon Ekire. Otto laughed, "Haha. You're going straight to the Empire's Detention Complex on Orinackra, pal."

Milo and Malia arrived outside the Gundark less than fifteen minutes later from leaving the Gran's apartment and were greeted by the backs of the white, plastoid shock armor of a squad of stormtroopers.

Milo pulled Malia back, "Sithspit. Imps. Alot of Imps. This is a fire fight I'd normally avoid but we've got no time to find another way around. The others are waiting for us."

He poked his head around the corner and saw Ekire was their target. Otto was next to him smirking. Milo frowned, "Seven on two. Eight to three if you include Ekire and that stupid Womp that tried to take me and Ekire out back on Ord Mantell. Let's put your assassination skills to the test, shall we?"

Milo drew both his DL-44 and E-11 and opened fire on the stormtroopers. Otto saw him and Malia and fled for his ship after a stray bolt grazd his shoulder. Bested again. Those bastards are gonna pay.

The last stormtrooper falls with Zofire's barrage of fire.

Milo runs after Otto and rounds the corner he went to see a blackened wall from Ekire's blaster fire. He holstered his weapons, "Damn it. He got away."

He motioned for his companions to follow, "We'd better get going."

Otto sat in the infarmary as a medic droid applied bacta patches to his burned back. Several of Ekire's shots had scored him, but the stormtrooper that had gotten his weapon stolen had dragged him to saftey. That Ekire is really gonna pay. I may deal with him myself and screw the reward....

He pulled out a PDA and saw the Gundark had undocked and was underway. He pushed the medic droid aside, "Thanks alot, but I don't have time for this...."

He ran off for his ship. After reaching it he took off. The Gundark had already entered unknown space by the time he got underway.

Milo smiled, "Nice and easy, Katie. Good work. Those starmaps really paid off. Just take us through these clusters of distorted space and we should be fine. If you need anything, I'll be questioning our Bounty Hunter friend Ekire captured."

Milo walked off to the brig and nodded to Tepe, "OK, who the hell are you, which of us are you after, and who hired you?"

((Tepe, Milo is already questioning you and I requested you do not use any Force sensitive characters))

Milo smiled, "Nice and easy, Katie. Good work. Those starmaps really paid off. Just take us through these clusters of distorted space and we should be fine. If you need anything, I'll be questioning our Bounty Hunter friend Ekire captured."

Milo walked off to the brig and nodded to Tepe, "OK, who the hell are you, which of us are you after, and who hired you?"

Milo looked to Ekire. He could tell by the way he eyed both Zofire and Tepe that he trusted neither of them. Milo couldn't say he could either but both would prove valueable in finding Dooru's treasure.

Milo hoped he could earn their trust and the only way he could do that would be to be completely honest with them both. He continued to talk to Tepe, "OK. May I ask how long you've been following us? How much do you know about 'this thing we're looking for' anyhow? It's an awfully stupid thing to go attacking some of us for info on for what could be a simple moisture vaporator condensor."

Archived