Home

A space pirate's life is the life for me....

Katarn07

Milo frowned, "If that's the case, why'd you follow us?"

Kate appeared and started beeping and whistling warnings. A ship was following them but was caught in one of the anomalies. Kate also detected a radio signal coming from Tepe's cell. Milo turned back to Ekire, "The bastard's having us tailed as we waste time with him. Zofire, Malia? To the turrets. Ekire, keep questioning him and see what you can get from him."

Milo and Kate returned to the cockpit of the Gundark.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Z-95 headhunter blasted to the side of the Gundark. Shady looked at the hip and then blasted ahead of them. "Phew... that was too close"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tepe looked Ekire. "Why I followed you? I'm a crazy man. That's why..." Tepe said and looked at his suit on the corner. "If I just could have my armor back and then join to you guy's... It would be great. And that Z-95 Headhunter is my way outta here if you dont let me join with you" Tepe said again and looked at Ekire again

Milo stared at the pair of Z-95s that flew out beyond firing range. He frowned, "Hmm, appears Tepe's got more friends than I had guessed. Katie, I want IDs on them before we start shooting. I wanna know who I'm killing."

Kate whistled and did as told. Milo watched the aurabesh data appear on the monitor and he furrowed his brow, "Shadrak? Never heard of him.... He must be a pal of Tepe's. Who's the other one?"

Kate took a moment longer and Milo's face scowled when he saw who it was, "Otto? Ahh, the bastard has a name."

Milo thumbed the comm switch, "Malia? Zofire? Aim for the second Headhunter. Blow it outta space if possible. Disable the first; I want him alive."

Shady made a sudden stop and was now under the Gundark. "Well well. Otto the bounty hunter... We meet again..." Shady mumbled as he started to shoot straight to the engines of the other Z-95.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tepe grabbed a small metal thingy from his sleeve and started to smash the electric lock on the cuffs. nothing happened.

Tepe grunted and smashed the cuffs to the chair and attacked towards Ekire. His hand was going towards Ekire's face and his other hand was disabling the blaster. When Ekire was on the ground, Tepe said: "You just had to make me do that, ha?" and sat down on the chair again so nothing else would happen that he hadn't beleave to happen

Otto rolled hard port and watched as the scarlet blaster bolts from Shady's Z-95 streaked past him. Sithspit, that was close! Heh, no matter. Shady got sloppy, he's caught in one of those anomolies that that Imperial Officer told me about. Time to switch ships.

Otto left the sector and headed back to the space station to get his newly obtained spacecraft.

Milo watched as Shady's ship froze in place and its systems started shutting down according to the sensor readings. He looked to Kate, "Weapons are down. Shields are down. Engines are down. Life support is failing. Katie, get a tractor beam on that guy and get ready to throw him in the brig along with Tepe."

Zofire didn't even had a chance to open fire. She stayed on the turrets seat for a moment. "Why am I working with criminals?".

Zofire gets up and heads towards the main deck. With a quick flick of her wrist, Zofire tosses a little device to the back of the ship. "When the time is right, I'll push the buttom and cause a blast. This way they will think it is caused by another ship shots." Zofire signs quickly to R9 to move away. R9 goes towards the left of Zofire.

Otto returned in the cargo hauler and saw Shady was caught in an anomoly. The Gundark was busy towing him in. This would be his chance of action.

He smiled to himself as he scanned the ship before moving into attack range, Some sorta det pack in the aft of the ship. The girl must've decided to help me. Shady's timing couldn't have been better either. Milo can't act fast enough to disable the tractor beam and bring his defenses online.

Otto continued to near the Gundark undetected. These anomolies must be disrupting his sensors. He hasn't aborted in towing Shady. 5 klics.... 4 klics.... 3 klics.... 2 klics.... 1....

Otto smiled after coming into range and squeezed the trigger.

((meh, joke misunderstood but what's said is said and I'll go with it and explain the error))

Milo looked at a monitor and nodded, "You're right. No one coulda inflicted that much damage from that far of range. What are you suggesting?"

Kate whistled her thoughts and Milo read them and explained to Ekire, "Perhaps the anomolies are affecting Otto's weapons systems and giving them more power. I'm not an expert, but I've heard of incidents like it happening near the beginning of the Civil War in a skirmish between the Rebels and Imps---"

An alarm went off and Milo snapped his attention to a technical readout of the Gundark, "Aww, Sithspit! We're losing coolant pressure in the primary tank! Katie, go and see what you can do. Ekire, go get Tepe's friend and throw him in the brig. His ship should be retrieved by now. I'll take us deeper into the expanse; hopefully I'll lose Otto in one of the anomolies. It's the best we can hope for."

"R9. Help Kate with that." Zofire says. R9 goes towards kate and extends a little arm from inside. He quickly works on it.

Zofire tries to help out. She thought to herself, "Good thing they didn't suspect it was me." She dismounts herself from the turret's seat and look over to the sensors. "Seems like we have to land soon or we'll be sitting ducks." Zofire says.

Kate had a report ready by the time Ekire arrived. She beeped and chirped to him and her binary code was translated onto a monitor. The hyper drive would be rendered useless in a matter of hours and there would not be enough coolant for a jump of a few parsecs.

The damage was indeed internal and she suspected Tepe of being the sabateur.

Milo struggled at the controls of the Gundark. Otto had somehow mapped out the sector of space and avoided all the anomolies. He yelled into a comlink, "How's it look, Katie? Aww, Sithspit! I can't shake him. We have enough coolant pressure for one last jump and I'd rather risk it then being blown into space dust by this goon."

He switched the frequency of the comlink so everyone on the ship could here, "This is the captain speaking, we're about to experience some brief turbulence. Please brace for impact."

Pushing the levers foward, Milo watched the stars transform into a tunnel of light as they went to lightspeed.

Archived