Home

Eragon

rick ulo 11103

have you heard of a nbook called Erago  

13 members have voted

1. 1. have you heard of a nbook called Erago

• yes
    • no

i a fiction book about a fiteen year old boy who stumbles across a oval shaped uuuuuhhhhh.... rock that is saphire and after awhile it turns out to be one of the three eggs the evil king had saved after the race of dragon riders went extinct. any way that probably isnt two accurat but you should check out this site

http://www.alagaesia.com

named after the place that this book takes place in neway it is the first book of a trioligy and im impaitiently waiting for the second one... guess it serves me right for staying up until 3 in the moring reading it for 5 days

im not sure how old it is but listen to the 'about the auther' thing

christopher paolinis abiding love of fantasy and science fiction inspired him to begin writing his debut novel, Eragon, when he graduated from highscool at fifteen. now nineteen, he lives with his family in paradise vally, montana where he is at work on eldest, the next the next volume in the inheritance trioligy

i just wanted to get out that he was fifteen when he started iti mean when i started it i thought it was some 80 year old guy

Originally posted by rick ulo 11103

named after the place that this book takes place in neway it is the first book of a trioligy and im impaitiently waiting for the second one... guess it serves me right for staying up until 3 in the moring reading it for 5 days

Wow...I've never been able to get into a book like that.

i just wanted to know if any one has read this book. i read in five days and its 545 pages and im 11 so it means one thing... its a good book.

Hmmmm... if you're 11 you're technically not allowed on this forum.

I'm only 6, but extremely intelligent... in fact I can keep up with the Harry Potter books and the stupidity of these forums...

All kidding aside... I'm 14, never read that book, never plan too, I think it sounds too fantisized for my taste, especially from a 15 year old... blah... although I enjoy Harry Potter (read 900+ pages in a record time of 5 days)

Originally posted by RoxStar

ne need to be so honest, just say your 35/6 and carry on about how you lined up to see the very first star wars in 1977 wearing a safari suit and looked mega cool.....

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Mike Windu

I'm only 6, but extremely intelligent... in fact I can keep up with the Harry Potter books and the stupidity of these forums...

All kidding aside... I'm 14, never read that book, never plan too, I think it sounds too fantisized for my taste, especially from a 15 year old... blah... although I enjoy Harry Potter (read 900+ pages in a record time of 5 days)

i read a 372 paged book in 8 hours and 6 minutes thats my record

Originally posted by RoxStar

Technically, 2 years ago I wasnt allowed on the forum. Did that stop me? No. Would it have been beneficial for you guys if it did? Yes.

:p

But now you're the ripe ol' age of 13 and we love you anyway. It doesn't matter Rick. You're welcome here. Some fruit once told me that she read the 4th harry potter in three hours and I did some calculations and found that she would have to read 3 pages every 30 seconds to do that. So in short, she lied, or speed readed.

You are eleven and you like to read books. That is extremely good to hear, and I commend you for it, but why don't you practice the proper use of grammar and spelling too? I don't mean this in a derogatory way, simply in the interest of furthering your education.

i read a 372 paged book in 8 hours and 6 minutes thats my record

not to brag... (im serious)... my record =

Whole Harry Potter #5 in... um.... oh yeah, 10 hours... It was during Spring Break, though...

otherwise, my other record=

400 pages in 2-3 hours...

oh yeah... well, as for the grammar part, it's forums, though... I have enough of 1st period English to deal with... I got a 92%A in it 2nd quarter... barely... cuz my English writing pieces (3) were all good...

I'm not thinking of reading any more of those books... I'm into classic literature now... do any of you know any good classic literature books I could read?

Originally posted by leXX

I'm not having a go at you, I'm simply pointing out that a forum is a perfect platform for you to practice on. Why the impatience? There's no rush, take your time.

I actually learned more grammar and punctuation by registering on this forum. For once I actually learned new words and how to spell them just by registering here.

I RULLEZ. :D

Archived