rick ulo 11103

have you heard of a nbook called Erago  

13 members have voted

1. 1. have you heard of a nbook called Erago

• yes
    • no

Originally posted by rick ulo 11103

i read a 372 paged book in 8 hours and 6 minutes thats my record

I read Michel Cricton's "Sphere" in three hours one night when I couldn't sleep(about 400 pages) and Stephan King's "Four Past Midnight" in only 2 hours another night I couldn't sleep.

:D BEAT THAT, BEE-OTCH!;)

I've heard of Eragon, and I may read it because a 15 year old wrote it...I'm 16, and I like to write, wanna see how he did it.

...when I was working at the library, I got into "A Seires of Unfortunate Events". It's not half bad.

<rant>Fantasy books and sci-fi books tend to be bad because the authors get hung up on the magic and science parts. Why not a mystery in a fantasy setting, or a good old ghost story in a sci-fi world? icky icky icky! </rant>

...i mean to change that...

WHAT!? Stop staring at me!

PS MennoniteHobbit...very cliche, but Dracula is one of the best old classics...it is actually very good horror, even today.

"Wurthing Heights" is good too, if you can wade thru the dross...

Originally posted by leXX

I'm not having a go at you, I'm simply pointing out that a forum is a perfect platform for you to practice on. Why the impatience? There's no rush, take your time.

Because, I think its OBIVOUS the girls wanna hang out with him, so he has to hurry up and send his message. :D

As for the book, never heard of it. I mostly only read Star Wars books.......

Archived