Home

Didn't show oracle on purpose?

The Cheat

i was just watching the matrix revolutions trailer and i realized that the oracles voice was in it three different times but it never showed her face. do you think it was done on purpose to keep casual fans thinking its the normal oracle?

i think it was done so that when the movie is seen for the first time the audiance is like the characters wondering why the oracle looks different.

do you think it was done on purpose? they showed neo when he was asking her if zion can be saved and trinity when she was asking if she knew what happened to neo but it never showed the oracle

Originally posted by IG-64

But the real question is, does anybody really care?

No, offence cheat dude

Hey, it's a legitimate thread. If you dont like it, dont post in it.

Anyway, I bet that's what the directors did. I would've liked it with the old oracle, too. Too bad she died. :/

Originally posted by Tyrion

Hey, it's a legitimate thread. If you dont like it, dont post in it.

Anyway, I bet that's what the directors did. I would've liked it with the old oracle, too. Too bad she died. :/

I think the thread is fine, it was just that no one was posting in it and it was dropping to the bottom, hence why I didn't want him to take any offence, but what will really bake your noodle is if I would've never posted here, would you have? ;)

Originally posted by The Cheat

i was just watching the matrix revolutions trailer and i realized that the oracles voice was in it three different times but it never showed her face. do you think it was done on purpose to keep casual fans thinking its the normal oracle?

She is in the later trailers, so it wasn't done on purpose.

Gloria Foster died of diabetes.

Archived