Home

Whats the best sandwich?

Mo Goya

What kind of sandwiches do you like to eat?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of sandwiches do you like to eat?

• Peanut Butter and Jelly
    • Tuna
    • Peanut Butter and Bannana
    • Peanut Butter and Cheese
    • Chicken Salad
    • Salami
    • BLT
    • Ham
    • I like them all!!
    • You didnt list my favorite!!

i like

toast

salad (FRESH!!!)

cucumber

tomato

salami

cheese

salami

cheese

ketchup

salami

cucumber

tomato

salad (ALSO FRESH!!)

toast

or

toast

pesto

rocket salad

tomato

mozzarella

basil

rocket salad

pesto

toast

put it 1-2 minutes into the microwave/ oven to make the cheese go eeeaaaasee.

Y.U.M.

i think you should go for another era of

TUM TUUMM TUUMMMMMM!!!

das mole's famous newbie welcome messages!!

:p

[edit]

err.. and das.. there are only 4 minutes difference.. :dozey:

time check: mo goya's post 1209am.. your post 1213am

not to mention how long i needed to check that!

tsk.

i don't like mayo too much. i don't know what it is about it...it just seems kind of pointless. like i can't taste it. i don't think it really has any flavor. hm. *shrug*

btw-can anybody see my glow? i think i have one...i checked my settings and i still can't see anybody's for some reason. i know ray and alia have glows but i can't see them. or do they not have any?

where I work I have to make people strange sandwiches all the time. Like, people will ask for a salad sandwich to be TOASTED. The lettuce becomes all wilted and disgusting, not to metion the repulsiveness of the thought of warm cucumber. Like, I can understand it would be nice if you put the salad in after you toasted it... but before??? grosses me out. Then again, any kind of warm salad grosses me out. I get to try out all types of sandwich combos at work and they are always half price so I get to have just about anything I can think of for tea, it's great.

Anyway, my fav sandwiches are ...

*bacon and egg with two bits of real bacon not sandwich bacon.... mmmmmm, so yummy, especially when the egg yolk drips into the toast.

* sun dried tomato and cheese toasted - this is so unhealthy cause I never drain the tomatos properly first, so the garlicy oil drips through into the bread.

*Sardine. I looooove sardines. I don't even put any butter on, just sardines. My pets go crazy cuase of the smell, everyone else in my family hates it except my dad.

*lettuce mayo and chicken nuggets. This one is just toooo yummy (why did I have to read this at lunch time???)

*Pasta salad. This one is weird but I love it, I don't even remeber how I came around to trying it out, but I'm glad I did.

*lettuce mayo and a slice of meatloaf (and maybe a bit of tomato sauce) I had this one every day for ages when my mum made a huge meatloaf awhile back... do you notice the unhealthy trend?

*lettuce and mayo. a bit dull,. but still satisfying.

*roast pork and gravy. When we have a roast at work, it sits in the gravy for hours and goes really mushy and salty, it just about spreads onto the bread. Only bad thing is once I'm sure I got food poisoning from the pork we have at work. It had been sitting out the back getting cold for half anhour before I ate it, which could explain it.

Originally posted by Das Mole

i don't like mayo too much. i don't know what it is about it...it just seems kind of pointless. like i can't taste it. i don't think it really has any flavor. hm. *shrug*

btw-can anybody see my glow? i think i have one...i checked my settings and i still can't see anybody's for some reason. i know ray and alia have glows but i can't see them. or do they not have any?

oh yeah. mayo is pretty the worst that can happen to some sandwich. also it has no taste, but it "detastes" all other tastes. it is 100% crap.

oh and glow? hmm. teh glow only works for internet explorer i think. i have one yes but i cant see any glow because im not using internet exploder much.

Originally posted by Das Mole

I can see your glow. It looks good.

Originally posted by muskawo

*Sardine. I looooove sardines. I don't even put any butter on, just sardines. My pets go crazy cuase of the smell, everyone else in my family hates it except my dad.

I tried sardines once and the saltiness was very, well, overwhelming. :p

1.) Philly Cheese Steak with Cheese Wiz, no onions or peppers, fresh from Joe's in Philly. It's worth the trip just for the cheesestake alone.

Oh, and no ketchup unless you're depressed (which is hard to be when you have a Philly Cheese Stake from Philly right in front of you)

2.) Thanksgiving Dinner with white bread on both sides (oh yeah, leftovers!)

3.) Chicken Club.

4.) Peanut Butter and Jelly

5.) Salami, Bre, Pepperoni, Camombert, Salami, Pickled and Spicy Red Peppers, Rogueford.

6.) American Hero

Archived