Home

Events we need to plan

Wraith 8

hey ya'll (blows kiss to zennor/Xanadu)

we have a series of events we need to plan :)

1. Official opening of Cori Celesti

give me a list of people, give me a date and give moe some stuff we need to do

2. Wedding Yun'sun and Tebra

you guys are gonna have a party wedding are yah?

3. Wedding Tenla and Grask.

thgey have already began planning it :) so ill hear the details later

4. Wedding Zennor and Atex.

we are still making some arrangements :)

ok... ill hear some idea's from you now

Corzip/Atex

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to need to get that cantina from you before we have the opening of the city. Since everything else in the city is pretty much ready, we should hold off on the opening until the cantina is fully decorated, and I have some other entertainers helping me out with the playing. Being a one man band isn't very fun... :(

Trust me, you don't want Musician. Until all the holo-grinders are gone, you don't want to be in a cantina. All the cantinas suck. Player owned cantinas are good, but you don't get as much XP in them, since the majority of people are in Theed or Coronet cantina.

Wait until all the holo-grinders are gone, and I'll show you how a Master Musician jams in a public cantina!

Back in my day, we used to be respected! A Master Musician was someone who you looked up to, someone who helped you all out. They didn't have to be in the cantina, but they chose to, because they loved playing, and enjoyed helping us out. *sighs* I'll never forget the good times I had with Akto and Adrienne... Those were the good days... But even at that time, the AFK entertainers were coming in. But back then, it was something rare, and everyone looked down on it. Bah! I'm starting to ramble....

Theres a new proffession...Listeners. People are grinding it pretty well with musicans and all.

*points at hunt post*

Something to do as a PA, I'd really like to see lots of people show up.

Oh yeah, I love musicans they are so awesome. So hard to find a good master musican to give you a buff, and nothing like hearing SW1 on a mandovoil. /cheer

~SK~

Originally posted by Deft Aklin

I'm sorry Tebra.

/comfort

If you need some company, I'll probably be slaughterring Savage Humbabas, War Grondas and Devil Gulginaws outside of Penumbra. We can have a drink, you can let out your feelings. ;)

Of course, don't tell Vosh or Rosalyn, they'll kill me.

/target deft

/backhand

BAH!!! Intergalactic Pimp, you got plenty of girls in DS and, what is it, Muse, or something like that :D. let all of us guys comfort/goggle over one of the few girls we got, that isnt married to corzip :D

*runs away*

*hides*

too much love to go around, and soo few ladies in game :(

wish i could create more caracters to supply the galaxy :)

Well u are all gonna have to try dam hard now :)

Maybe i'll play hard to get :)

hehe *evil grin*

this rule still applies tho

/kiss atex :)

hehe

Archived