Home

Events we need to plan

Wraith 8

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i was actually talking about the original topic ;):).

I broke up with Tenla; I didn't think we were seeing things eye-to-eye. I told her I still wanted to be her friend, but I don't know how that's working out :(. She's taking a break from game until she moves to her new house (April 1st).

We need to plan a whole invasion of the Geonesis Cave on Yavin IV.

Some say we shouldn't do it until we have a few masters of professions. I should be master TK by wednesday or thursday. I say, once Corzip is back let's put this into action. Master Doc, with Rez is a nice thing to have :)

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

846 Posts... and all on here at Swgalaxies.net! Maybe ill be a mod here someday... or at least a leader of the Affiliates :p

lol I wish you luck for both of those positions. :brow::)

if we can get with us a doc and someone with really good fighting skills

*raises hand*

Grask and I need go there and pick up some cubes(yellow?). I'd also like to go krayt hunting some time.

Oh yeah, I got this biovoli(sp) stuff it gives +20 wound treatment, I only got a sample but am ordering crates. It boosts my buffs by a ton! I got a 3427 HEALTH buff, my action buffs are better so this is awesome. I should be buffing from 1200ish to 3500ish now. Untill publish 7 comes out =]. Can't wait.

~SK~

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

*raises hand*

Grask and I need go there and pick up some cubes(yellow?). I'd also like to go krayt hunting some time.

Oh yeah, I got this biovoli(sp) stuff it gives +20 wound treatment, I only got a sample but am ordering crates. It boosts my buffs by a ton! I got a 3427 HEALTH buff, my action buffs are better so this is awesome. I should be buffing from 1200ish to 3500ish now. Untill publish 7 comes out =]. Can't wait.

~SK~

Good luck with the yellow cubes bro, they drop off the things at the start. And it is heavily camped. :( Ohhh and Krayt hunting :D I went this weekend, killed 25 krayts just me and a CM healing me. Was a blast, got alot of tissue, pearls, and scales. Very fun, next time i go i'll send you a /tell.

Yep that Bilovi stuff is a god saver. ;)

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

Some say we shouldn't do it until we have a few masters of professions. I should be master TK by wednesday or thursday. I say, once Corzip is back let's put this into action. Master Doc, with Rez is a nice thing to have :)

I got a nice tip on getting TKA Master, i grinded the last box i had(450k) in 2 hours. i grouped with a CH(which you are one) and got Fambaa missions out of theed. get good musician buff and good doc buffs, and you will be set..i only wish i had found those sooner, i know ill use them on Bria when im working on BH.

• 2 weeks later...

65 posts in this thread, and maybe 5 are on topic :D. I think we should either bring this thread back to life, or make a new one, because we still haven't planned any of these events yet :).

*Looks at event 2 & 3*

Hmm...

*Pulls out a Sharpy *

squeaky-squeaky

2. Wedding Yun'sun and Tebra

3. Wedding Tenla and Grask.

2.5 Wedding of Tebra and Grask

They haven't really talked about it yet, but I'm sure it will be great :p

Archived