Home

Where have all the EU Kids gone !

Astrotoy7

Where have all the EU ppl gone !???  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where have all the EU ppl gone !???

• Off playing KOTOR !
    • Off owning n00b lamers in JA./MP !!
    • Off trying to knock trees over in Galaxies !!
    • Totally converted into LOTR geeks...

I'm still about but I'm mainly lurking now. There just hasn't been much to say. Mind you I have been feeding some of the purist some EU info in the Original Triology Forum, hee hee hee.

Yeah after people read TUF it seem the EU forum died down. Maybe the up comming Yoda novel will help to revive it as well as Zahn's novel.

OR if people made some interesting posts/topics I might post a little more.

• 2 weeks later...

?????

Knock trees in galaxies?

i have been playing for 6 months.. i have never been able to knocj a tree down other to just place a house on it :p

yeah i been playing galaxies. and since i seem to be one of the view who hates NJO and loves Wraith Squadron... nothing much to talk about here then :p :p ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never really got into the NJO series, but then KOTOR came around and after I beat it, I felt like reading them. They're pretty good, but I really like Boba Fett stories more such as the Bounty Hunter Wars. I just find myself feeling like I'm reading a cliche when I read books about jedi.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Originally posted by rcsquirrel900

EU is the best thing to happen to star wars, its good to keep going, and LOTR pales in comparison

Return of the Jedi was the best thing to happen to Star Wars!!! I love EU but cummon.

Im new here, but I go to EU forum as much as any other SW forum.

btw, not all EU guys are gamers! U need some other choices

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

Original trilogy was the best thing to happen to Star Wars!!! I love EU but cummon.

Im new here, but I go to EU forum as much as any other SW forum.

btw, not all EU guys are gamers! U need some other choices

OT began star wars, therefore it cannot possibly be the best thing to happen to it. EU is the best thing to have been done to the SWU

and there did need to be more choices, i only picked LOTR because no true SW fan would be playing KOTOR, and any JK player would be loyal to this forum. Galaxies is...Galaxies

Originally posted by Skinkie

What's this supposed to mean? KOTOR was incredible and any real Star Wars fan who hasn't played it is missing out.

.... i think thats the weirdest statement i ever heard... someone said to me: if you dont have starwars action figures your not a real starwars fan....

if its not your kind of game.... if you hate that particular piece of star wars i could agree people not playing.

i mean i was against all jedi games.. and i still hate JK games... JA was pretty fun against friends to play.. but other wise i think it sucks.

opinions differ :) thank god they do :)

Wraith 8

Archived