69 members have voted

1. 1. Fav planet(s)?

• Hoth
    • Tatooine
    • Kamino
    • Naboo
    • Geonosis
    • Yavin

which planet do you guess you'll love the most to play on (yes i know, bad phrase construction)

Hoth

Hoth is a cold, barren snow planet. This planet is home to creatures such as the wampa and tauntaun. The Rebel Alliance developed Echo Base on Hoth, and narrowly escaped from their base upon the arrival of the Imperial Army.

Yavin

Yavin is a gaseous planet with many moons - one of which, Yavin 4, was the home of a hidden base of the Rebel Alliance. The base became the target of the first Death Star, which was destroyed by Luke Skywalker in his X-Wing.

Tatooine

Tatooine is the desert land planet, home of Luke Skywalker. This planet includes locations such as Mos Epsa and Mos Eisley. Tatooine is also home to several creatures such as Jawas and Tusken Raiders.

Naboo

Naboo is home to humans and another species called the Gungans. In The Phantom Menace, Naboo was blockaded by the Trade Federation (Droid Army), and eventually lead to a battle between the Gungans and the Droid Army.

Geonosis

Seen primarily in Attack of the Clones, the barren, red-rock planet is a desolate place. Inhabited by the Geonosians, a bug-like creature, this planet was the home of a major battle between the Clone Army and the Droid Army.

Kamino

Kamino is a dark, dismal planet full of stormy oceans and constructed cities built by the Kaminoans. The Kaminoans are best known for their cloning technology, and are the creators of the Clone Army. Kamino's Tipoca City was shown in Attack of the Clones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be playing Naboo most likely. It is such a beautiful planet and has fantastic architecture. When not on naboo i'll most likely be on Kamino. But who knows my preferences may change in 8 months....we will see.

Because Kamino probably is an indoormap (Have you ever seen a swimming battledroid?) it won't be my favourite map. I think Geonosis will be my favourite vehicle-map, and endor my favourite infantry map. Kashyyyk could get interesting too (if it it makes it to the game). There should be bridges and thinges high in the air and between the trees.

• 4 weeks later...

I think my favorite planet maps will include yavin 4, tatoonie, and endor. I am just hoping Bespin, Kashyyyk, and Courscant are the other three planets. I really wanted to play as a rebel or imperial attacking cloud city. I don't see why not since they are including tipoca city and kamino in the game. I was hoping for more planets other than just 10. The reason why I say this is because I would them to Lucasarts incorporate Alderran, Dagobah, Bespin and Courscant. I pretty sure Kashyyyk will be included. I am also interested in seeing places like Ord Mantell, Dantoonie, and Kessel all that were mentioned in the original trilogy.

Archived