Home

I'm Starting to Get Freaked Out

Weapon X

Earlier this year (I forget when) two girls I know were coming down the canyon and lost control of their car and went over a guard rail onto a boulder patch below (I forget all the details) but the passenger only had a gash on her head and a cut on her hand. The driver got it bad: she was in a coma, and they thought she was gonna die but she pulled through and is now mentally handicapped, but apparently she can get better and is right now. The driver was 18, the passenger 15

Back in October (I think on Halloween or the day before) two MORE girls I know got into a car wreck while going to that strip mall outside of Fort Collins, starts with an L (icy roads, i think they hit slush) by losing control of their vehicle, they got broadsided and one died while the other was lucky enough to make it, though she was REALLY messed up. They were both 19

On February 3rd a girl I knew for about 10 years got broadsided while pulling out of an intersection and died(the other car was going about 70mph and they were on the rez), they just had her funeral today. She was 16

30 minutes ago I learned that two MORE of my friends (girls, but that has no relevance) rolled their explorer up the same canyon, THEY were lucky enough to just have minor scratches though. The driver is 16 and the passenger is still 15 I think

This has all happened this school year and it's starting to freak me out. The girls from the first and fourth stories were probably going to fast and lost control, but the other two were freak accidents. I'm actually starting to get a little scared now cuz there's been people dying and getting in car wrecks, but for around here this is unusually high to my knowledge. You never really think about how hard something like someone dying will affect you until it actually happens. It's a crazy world, just thought I'd share this information with everyone, ANYONE you know on here could die tomorrow, if it happened what would your relationship w/them be? Would you part as friends?

I think the drivers ed teachers around there need some serious talkings to. :indif: It would appear that they are not properly teaching kids how to handle certain kinds of driving conditions that are common in that area.

Either that or are a lot of these kids pretty careless drivers? :confused:

Archived