Home

wow...one of the best gifs I've ever seen

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I do want to. But I'm less than ten posts from 1000, I'm not going to get banned NOW. :p

Besides, in all seriousness, I know there are some pretty young 'uns around here. These gifs in question would seriously mess them up. :indif: Trust me, they're that bad.

Phew, for a while there I thought we were gonna have to sit through another one of SIVs matrix gifs. Siv, you are very talented, but the Matrix phenomenon is OVER.

Unlike Star wars, for example, I doubt you will have kids posting messages feverishly on a Matrix message board in 27 years time....

MTFBWYA

Speaking of matrix gifs! :joy:

I made this earlier :D

Matrix2Shades.gif

I figured out why the other one was studdering and fixed it, and that one was just under the file size limit (600kb) for imageshack.

I hope that rings true in your heart, astro :p

(Sorry if that really did piss you off)

P.S. It will be choppy at first, this is because it is still downloading, please be patient. You only have to do this once.

Originally posted by Siv

lol, that gif is like 70 frames compared to my 10 frame avatar.

oh and Astro, you wont have to put up with my matrix av & sigs for too long... nope, as soon as they release an ep III teaser it will be star wars all the way. :p:D

73 to be exact, they're all there, if you need any help, just ask.

(HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK)

Only problem is, I have to have the movie saved to my computer, and I can't do that with quicktime. With that one, I just used the downloadable version from the site (the really big one) and sized it down.

Archived