Home

Cantina 12: The Republic Strikes Back

Deac

Deac: Darkstar Mind, Syrnl's body, woman's organs. Draw your own conclusions

*Deac hacks the door open and enters an elevator, heading down to the lowest level*

Deac: Boy, did they fix this place up.

-------------------------------------------

*Lokpihet speaks to a figure cloaked in black*

Lokpihet: Kill him while I peform the uplink.

???: As you command, My Lord

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deac: Rwos, this time I'm gonna finish the job. Before, we only bombed the surface so as not to hit the antimatter reactors this place has got. This time I'm going to overload them and send this place back to hell.

*The door opens. Before them are several soldiers, armed to the teeth*

Tarila overheard that Greer was leaving the room and relaxed a bit. I've got a bit of time she thought and dropped onto her stomach. As she did so, she winced, for her movement had caused a small noise, no doubt heard by some in the room below.

Sure enough, a faint noise had come to Greer's ears. It was small enough that it didn't seem like much, but loud enough to arouse a little suspicion. Tarila couldn't believe her carelessness.

Tarila sighed as the noise below took on a more normal level, but tensed instantly when O'Conell started opening the vent. She knew that she would not be able to back out of the vent fast enough, so she prepared to lunge. It was the only way, but she knew it was a dangerous move. She could be caught.

*O'Conell was smart and wasn't below the vent when it was opened. He went under the vent, from the side where Tarila was hiding, before opening it completely, he nodded at Perez and Caruso, they all tensed, grabbed whatever they could use as a weapon, and O'Conell opened the vent.*

Deac: This time it doesn't matter. I'm getting Elella and then I'm blowing this place up.

*Deac halves two soldiers. He moves to the next door*

Deac: Odd. I've not been on this level before....

*Deac opens the door. Before him sits a figure cloaked in black, a lightsaber at her belt*

*F Irvine already left the monitoring station, after hearing Deac's plan. He goes back down to the storage where he though he saw somethign else there useful...*

F Irvine *Over comm to Lokpihet* "Deac, Rwos and Hal plan on using the antimatter reactors to destory the facility. What evver you are doing fails, I'll be waiting for him there, and I will kill them."

*F Irvine finds what he's looking for, a sort of crybernetic attachment, he takes it and goes to the same chamber where Lokpihet had goen to.*

Tarila rushed forward, but when she was halfway out of the vent, she realized that she would not come into physical contact with anyone. With a hiss of frustration, she dropped to the ground and landed in a roll. Then, she took off after Greer, who was headed for the door.

Tarila jumped over the pole, but was unable to avoid the wrench. It hit her shoulder and sent her spinning as she dropped to the ground. She reached for one of her knives, but found that they had fallen out of their sheaths when she dropped out of the vent. She rolled away, wincing as she rolled over her shoulder and reached out to grab at the pole.

Caruso was surprised by her move and started swinging the pole around. Since Tarila was fairly light, Caruso was able to lift the pole off the ground and smash her into a wall. With a moan, she dropped to the floor, in too much pain to do anything else.

Caruso and O'Conell were surprised to find nothing but meelee weapons on Tarila. Aside from the knives, she had two long swords and two cases of smaller throwing knives. As they searched, Tarila tried to resist, but she was in too much pain to do much of anything.

*O'Conelll and Caruso took the weapons away, and recognized her.*

Caruso: But where's her...

*they quickly ran to the window, and pressed a button on the panel next to it, a large metal sheet came in place over it. there were 5 inches of durasteel, 2 inches of an energy shield and 5 more inches of durasteel, adding up to a foot*

Elella: Master Lokpihet didn't do the dabbling. Cyber Eyes did. Cousin Lokpihet's been brought back against his will.

Deac: Why are you with that megalomaniac?

Elella: Lokpihet's the only member of the family who looked out for me since mother died.

Deac: Here I am come half way across the galaxy to save you after my nephew cut off my hands and destroyed out homeworld and killed our family! Again!

Elella: Where we you all my life? Where were you when I was growing up alone? Where?

*Deac clicks his head and reveals his circuitry*

Deac: Let me tell you where. After your damned mother ran off and left me, then turned me in to a wacko project that was done ten feet below us, I went around fighting for what I believe in.

Elella: And so? It comes to this. You were never a father to me. Expect no mercy

*Elella lunges at Deac*

*F Irvine walks out despite Elella and Deac. He dones a full grey cloak, he walks towards Malice's body.

He looks at Rwos and Hal, his appearence more corupt since the last time they both looked at him.

He squints his eyes and force pushs them backwards before the two can do anything to him.

When he gets to the body, he picks her up and sets her on his shoulder, then walks back inside.*

((Wait...if Ellela's evil in THIS timeline...))

*Rwos uses a telekinetic burst to knock Ellela off balance before she can reach Deac. Then a push from Fused Irvine knocks him to the ground. Rwos throws an axe-bladed explosive at the retreating figure, but it hits the closing door instead, fusing it shut*

*Deac force pulls Elella's lightsaber away from her and destroys it with his own*

Deac: I've never abandoned any of my family that went to the darkside. Did Lokpihet ever tell you about his father? Or his little brother who he murdered? Did your mother ever even tell you why she left me? She went to the empire. Like you. And I don't even need to be a jedi to know why you're working for Lokpihet. I know how much pain you must have felt, and the anger, and the hate.

I'm going to stop him once and for all. If you want to have a father, be sure you're at the hangar once the reactor core begins to go critical.

*Deac strides away and toward the next room. Elella sits, sobbing*

Tarila's eyes opened when she heard the noise of the extra precautions being taken at the window. She coughed out a ragged laugh, then moaned in pain.

"So you understand," she said. "Let me... tell you something. My brother... won't be able to... get through that... but what about... the walls? If you... think that he... will give up, you're... sorely mistaken. Then, you'll be the ones... who are hurting!"

Her breathing was labored, but she could tell that, unless these guys did anything else to her, she would live.

Archived