Home

Cantina 12: The Republic Strikes Back

Deac

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nom nodded as he accepted the comlink. One of the holographic crew appeared on the bridge and Tarila turned to him.

"See to it that this gentleman gets to his shuttle," she said. The crew member nodded and followed the contractor off the bridge. Tarila turned to Nom when they were alone and they walked over to the pictures of the three they would be after.

"Let's go after this one first," Tarila said, pointing to Greer. Nom looked at her, wondering why she had made that choice.

"Any reasons?" he asked and she shrugged.

"None that I can think of, but then you were always the one who planned the stuff. I'm just the infiltrator, remember?"

"Let's try for capturing these guys," Nom said. The bonus sounded good to him. Tarila nodded.

"So now, we take the shuttle to Coruscant and get some info on these guys," she said. Moments later, their small black shuttle descended on Coruscant and landed.

Tallacos

Rwos: Actually...I'm not specifically equipped to detect hyperspace trails at all. *wryly* Yet another thing I've overlooked. *He fiddles with his consoles* If I had her ship's current subspace signature...I suppose we could proceed to the nexus point, and follow up from there. Or, if you have any idea what she's doing to find Lokpihet, perhaps we could follow up independently, and try to get to him first. Any idea where he might be?

----------

Outer Rim Planet

Farran: Really? For what, exactly?

Deac: Unfortunatley, no. He's gone insane, he's just hopping round the galaxy, conquering a world with some significance to him, and then leaving.

---------------------------------------------

*Lokpihet's cylinder closes, then opens. Steam rushes out. Techs glance in his direction.

Lokpihet is now built into his armour, his skin lost far below. The free moving metal skin allows him to move just as easily. His right eye glows with augmentations. His hair is shorter than when it went in, and he seems far more imposing*

Lokpihet: Excellent. I feel it, more powerful then ever before!

"Impressive. But I've seen worse..."

*WH Irvine sets down a few parts of the cloning device. Then he takes a data disk out from his pocket and hurls it at lokpihet, knowingly that he'll catch it effortlessly.*

WH Irvine "On that disk I caught some disturbing data on telekenetic and psyhcokenetic abilities on test subjects biogenetically engineered that are far superior to most practical measures, mainly our own. If we put some work into it I wouldnt doubt that the applications wouldn't be anything less then infinite."

Coruscant:

Nom and Tarila took an air taxi to one of the places they got all of their information. For a price, they could get just about any dirty info they needed. They walked into the grungy cantina and sat down. Moments later, they were joined by someone else.

"We need info on these guys," Nom said dropping the pictures on the table. "Got any?"

Zey: He wanted me to come along on a mission, said you all could use the help. I was stranded on tatooine and decided 'why the hell not?' so here I am. You know what the mission plan is?

*Kioet approaches the ship*

Kioet: I need to sign something?

((Many appolagies. I have been very ill.))

*Dasken turns to Greer.*

Dasken: This ship is clean, it belonged to a trader, we "persuaded" him to sell. The money was heavily laundered. We're carrying a cargo of domestic electronics so we have a legitimate excuse to land. From there its a case of getting through customs.

------------------------------------

Hal: I can try and contact my Aunt, see if she has anything for us. *Hal turns to the com.*

*A few minutes later the hypercom conects and Sellena's face appears.*

Sellena: Hal, I hope this is important.

Greer: Good. The person we're extracting is the head computer engineer of the NRI, so she'll probably be able to slip us into the building and have the cameras give a blind eye toward us. The gaurds are the problem. One of them rings an alarm and we'll have every single republic soldier in the system looking for us. We'll have to use stealth. I'm open to any ideas that might make this easier.

Tallacos

Rwos: Then perhaps we should leave before the trail fades.

----------

Outer Rim

Farran: You want a mission? Talk to the guys Kioet's with. Maybe they've got something for you. Unlikely, though.

*At the Shadow's ship, Aren ducks out of the cargo bay*

Aren: Kioet, welcome back. We were wondering if you would ever show up.

Dasken: Well, we disguise ourselves and it'll be easier to get in and out. We have to go in unarmed, once we get there we can hook up with the underground.

--------------------------------------------------

*Deep in the Senate Building Tar Redris is holding a council of his most trusted subordinates.*

Redris: Thankyou for coming. So what have you come up with to destroy this Rebellion?

((I need to some lackeys, I can't be all the bad guys.))

Deac: Co-ordinates locked in. Hyperspace alright for you?

--------------------------

*Lokpihet is in a training room. He draws his lightsabers, and begins training with a pratice droid*

Lokpihet: Malice! Increase the difficulty!

*He continues battling, the exhilartion thrilling him*

Lokpihet: MORE!

Malice: It's on maximum!

*Lokpihet continues duelling, and drops back, tired. The bot closes in, raising its blade. Lokpihet clicks his thumbs, and two guns built into his shoulders fire, knocking the bot down, allowing him to skewer it*

Aren: Your Victory II Star Destroyer, outfitted with a cloaking device, swoops and AT-PTs, prisoner cells and a vornskr cage is in orbit in a holding bay as we speak. The battle armor, weapons, and credits you requested are right here in our cargo bay. And we have our first mission for you already - all you have to do is sign on the datapad here, and we'll be all set.

*She hands Kioet a datapad with a line drawn on its screen, and an inkless 'pen'. As she does so, she notices Zey walking towards them*

Aren: And who's your friend?

----------

*Rwos locks coordinates in as well and enters warp-space*

*Deac's ship drops out of hyperspace. Several Imperial ships are in the area*

Deac: Damn! Lokpihet's fleet is still here! Rwos! I'm gonna plot a nav buoy...this is gonna be one hell of a blockade running.

*Deac pilots the ship toward the distant buoy*

--------------------------------

*Lokpihet recieves a message*

Comm: Sir, Starkiller has been sighted.

Lokpihet: Bah. Still attempting to defeat me.

Archived