Home

Cantina 12: The Republic Strikes Back

Deac

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*F. Irvine's comm activates. He takes it out.*

F. Irvine "What is it?" *A pause* "I see." *Another pause* "What do you expect Destory em! Do I have to think for you too!?"

*F. Irvine kills the Comm.*

F. Irvine "The persistant Deac... I told you that you should have killed him back on that planet, Lokpihet."

[Now Scar, are you talking to Lokpihet there, or are you referring to the little known fact that the Imperial Research World was also first called planet Lokpihet?]

Deac: Rwos! Lokpihet's SSD isn't here! So...it must be...

*Deac's nav comp highlights a particular world. Imperial Research Station 157*

Deac: He's there! The old facility! The Avatar Project! He's gone back!

----------------------------------------

Lokpihet: He won't be a problem. Not now that I have a particularly good ally against him...

*Elella enters, wearing Sith robes....*

Deac: I don't know...but it must be something deep underground. Maybe CyberEyes had something...or even...Norl....

--------------------------------------------

Comm: My Lord, he is on his way.

Lokpihet: Excellent. See, Elella, soon you will meet the father who never loved you. Even in their differences, they were so very much alike.

Elella: Yes...half-brother....

Nom and Tarila had not left Coruscant yet because of the news they had recieved. Greer was coming to Coruscant, coming right to them.

"It's not hard to capture somebody when they come right to you," Nom said. Tarila nodded.

"It's almost too easy," she answered. "We'll just spy on him until we find out where he stays and I'll go in to grab him. It is too easy. We need something that's going to be a bit more fun."

"You want fun?" Nom said, wheeling on his sister. "Your definition of fun is danger, something that could get you killed. That is something I won't stand for. We're doing this the easy way, got it?"

"I'm not about to risk my life," Tarila snapped. "I just wish this job could be a little more interesting."

"You just wait," Nom said. "Starkiller and Flax will be 'interesting' enough."

*Greer went to the cockpit and checked their location. The pilot ignored him. He walked back*

Greer: OK, we'll be dropping out of hyperspace soon. Get ready to leave. Perez, I want you to be ready to contact Qwera through any means once we arrive. This should be simple, we walk in, contact her, walk out.

*Finally, the ship dropped out of hyperspace and headed toward Corusant, ready to land.*

Nom and Tarila were on the bridge of their ship, still in orbit around Coruscant. Tarila suddenly leaned forward.

"There he is," she announced. Greer's ship was easing slowly into the traffic lanes above Coruscant. She jumped quickly from her seat and ran to the hangar bay, where she got into one of the small black shuttles. In this, she kept a safe distance away from Greer's ship, but close enough that she could see where he was going. When he landed, she kept going, but made a mental note of where he had landed.

After a short hunt, she was able to set her shuttle down. Then, she returned by foot to the place that Greer's ship had set down. As she approached, she saw Greer and company walking toward an air taxi. Once they had all gotten in, Tarila walked across to it.

The pilot of the air taxi yelled at her to step back and she obeyed, but what none of the occupants of the taxi knew was that she had placed a tracker on it. She went back to where she had landed the shuttle and followed the air taxi.

When she saw where it stopped, she turned and went back to her ship, where Nom was waiting.

"Your turn," she told him and handed him a slip of paper. It had the address of the place that the air taxi stopped on it. Nom took a different shuttle and went to the surface. He was going to have fun with this.

*Greer looked around the small room. Perez was setting up his equipment, and the rest of his team was walking around. He looked outside the window, it gave him a clear view of NRI HQ.*

Greer: Perez, keep an eye out. Let me know if they've added any new security measures.

Zey: I was a member of a team of spies, investigating tatooine. my team was all caught and killed, except for myself, they don't know about me, and I found out that my employer was killed. I was thinking it over in the local cantina when I met Kioet.

*Deac arrives from hyperspace at the Avatar World*

Deac: Hmmm. Lokpihet's SSD's on the other side...means I can land before his scanners pick me up...

*Deac begins his descent, unsure of what awaits below...*

[Come to AVATAR WORLD! SEE the actual swords wielded by their bearers! HEAR accounts of actually being possessed by a godly/demonic avatar! TASTE fine orcish cuisine, as vouched for by one of the Darkstar's Generals! TOUCH an actual fake soul crystal [The managment acceps no responsibilty should your spirit become trapped within]! :D ]

*Deac aims his blasters at an airstrip with two imperial shuttles and fires.*

Deac: Rwos. Look for the smoke signal and land there...

*Deac lands*

*Deac exits his own ship*

Deac: Here I am

*Shakes Rwos hand*

Deac: Good to see you again. Now let's go get Lokpihet. From what I remember the entrance is over this way...

*Deac gestures to a large structure in a cliff face*

The Avatar Facility

Archived