Home

Death Star Wave

ZBomber

It's the Star Destroyer wave.... you got my hopes up. How relieving. Not a new Darth Vader, Tarkin, and Motti. :rolleyes:

Agreed Phreak. Idiots. If this keeps up much longer, I'm just gonna quit and be one nit picky bastard getting a figure every year since the bulk of their line they already made :mad:

Admiral Ozzel is awesome though :D

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

oooh, I have a brilliant idea!

Mothers Against Hasbro (MAH)

Forummers against Hasbro! (FAH!)

We can make a dinky little website too.

I think you may have something here! First priority after founding of FAH? Project Hasbro :p

Anyone notice that Kenner never redid the same character more than once in the same outfit? Not thinking too hard and this is all off the top of my head, but Luke/ Luke Blastshield and Leia/ Leia resculpted were the only ones I could think of that were not in a new outfit.

Hasbro, however, became notorious once the PotF2 ComtechChips came out. A new Han, new Luke, new Jawa, new Vader, new R2, new Greedo, and new Leia? That's when the line started going nuts, even though that series is one of my favorites made. Because they got away with those though, they think they can get away with anything. :rolleyes::mad:

well, 1 was s simple re-package in a 4 pack. and as far as the clud car, id love another one. but the ice cream maker guy........give up, they ont do it, make your own, if i can make a custom anybody can, for him all you need is like an imperial officer, tarkan maybe. then swap heads........paint him.....get a babrie ice cream deelie and your good to go.

Back in the day, before TPM figures (the high point of collecting, in my opinion) they woulda made the 'Ice Cream Guy.'

Maybe not him, but instead of so many reissues of the same character in the same outfit on a different card, they woulda made more obscure people like that. I agree with dark jedi 8 as we all do here....

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i was just joking, but we could use some head variations on the bespin guards.

agreed!

i haver the bespin guard that came with the freez9ing chamber, the 2 variants of the vintgae one, and 2 potj ones, but since there uniforms vary on all 3 types, they dont look well togeather, i do have an extra bespin soldier(2 in the package) i could custom one.....maybe.......nah too much work...actually very little, but still.

the problem is we shouldn't have to custom it, hasbro only has to make like 2 new heads and slap it on the same body. They would definately make it up in sales! I don't know if they realize it but after 2005, if they intend on makeing more figures then they'll have to listen to the year in and year out collectors who will stick with them.

hasbro does in fact look at what fans say on other well known collecting sites such as rebelscum, or sirstevesguide, buit its the matter of them listenening to us....but if they do market more either they will listen and do what we think would work, but keep in mind alot of there buisness isnt collecors, and they know nomatter what they make, were gonna buy it....if they dont listen, they will continue this marketing dribble we fans have become all too acostomed to.

Archived