Home

What new races in Expansion?

MantellianSavri

Savrips are aliens from Ord Mantell. They are primitave but very large and predatorial in nature. If you remember R2's and Chewies Holochess game on the falcon in SW, the savrip was the alien that marched across the board and picked up and body slammed Chewies piece. They are typically hunter either as big game sport as most species don't realize they ase sentient and some have even learned basic. They are also hunted by slavers to be used as bodyguards. Ord Mantell is a likely planet for the expansion, so Mantellian Savrips would be awesome for a new playable race. They would make the perfect race for the brawler class.

I think the most likely candadite for new species are non playable species already in the game. ie Bith, Aqualish, Sullustan and others. But those races kind of stink. I want chiss! Bith would be a lot cooler if they looked better. In the game, they're all really short for some reason.

How about some :tessek: or :gungan: or :nien: or :jab1 or :thrawn2: or :3headed:

Yes, I third the motion to not have Gungans as a playable species. Not that I think they'd do it anyway, whoever's stupid enough to be a Gungan has gotta know they'll be killed about 50 million times. I personally think it would be interesting to have the Hutts as a playable species, hopefully the Devs will add Nal Hutta and Nar Shadda, so the Hutts would kinda make sense. I'd like to see the Chiss, but you have to remember, (at least I'm pretty sure... :( ) that there aren't that many Chiss out and about in the galaxy at this time. I really hope I'm right about that, though, not sure off the top of my head...:( Noghri would be a good one, Ithorians too, and Quarren, since they already have Mon Cals... Sullustans, Gran, Devaronians, Aqualish, Barabels, (I'd love to see one of them walking around...) Dugs, that'd be a good one. Bith, for sure. I think the Chadra-Fan would be pretty funny to see walking around, (those little bat-faced guys.) Duros would be another... whoa, ok, I think that's enough for the Space Expansion, :D any combination of all these species would be excellent, I think it would really help the Star Wars feel of the game, too.

Archived