Home

Should the Wookiees be in SWGB2?

Darth Windu

Which civs would you prefer in SWGB2?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which civs would you prefer in SWGB2?

• Naboo & Wookiees
    • Royal Naboo & Gungans
    • Other (specify)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What next!?

Of course there should be wookies!!! I mean comeon, we will probably see Kashyyk in Ep. III, Chewie was already in the movies and he pwned, and if we didn't, that means getting rid of Chewie, which is one of the best people in the movies!!!

If you can't have a wookie civilization then I suggest maybe adding certain buildings to specific civilizations like Republic and Rebel Alliance that make units other than basic rebel troopers. Maybe for Rebel Alliance have a building make different kinds of wookie troopers, ewoks, bothans, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, after a long time on the margin of this discussion, and after reading it all, I have to say a few things.

About the balance, it's clear you need fewer civs. 5 at the most.

However, having the four political powers as "unique" civs wouldn't turn out that good.

Besides being entirely anachronical, it would turn out to be one huge civ divided in four factions. Makes no sense? Think about it.

The Empire is the Republic AND The Confederacy. Yet, the Rebels ARE also The Republic. And wait a minute! Weren't Rebels and the Confederacy fighting against the central power? Add the fact that the Confederacy is almost an illusion, being a branch of the Republic designed by the own Republic to bring itself down?

All four civs are exactly the same. Name it X-Wing Fighter or Tie Fighter, they're different in a merely aesthetic way.

Last but not least, don't you think it's a little silly to get personal fights due to a silly discussion about something, that at least for the time being, isn't happenning?

Take it easy people. We have a good community, let's not tear it apart upon baseless arguements. ;)

Archived