Home

Battle For Coruscant

Wai_TungLeung

Do You Think Coruscant Will Appear?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Coruscant Will Appear?

• Yeah!
    • No! You're crazy!
    • Maybe...
    • Maybe in an expansion

Hi! New here, just joined because this seems to be the only Star Wars Battlefront forum around at the moment.

Anyway I don't recall the planet Coruscant being mentioned in the list, but I reckon it may be a strong possibility. As many of the maps will be based on important battles in the Star Wars Saga (eg Endor and Hoth), I think that is why they may include the Battle For Coruscant in the game.

They could have one map that is mainly concentrating on infantry with laser flying between buildings and the other one be more vehicles designed.

Anyway I've included the scans for PC Gamer Mag UK if you haven't got them already. Size big and quality is okish, sorry best I could do.

PC Gamer UK Mag

If somebody else could host the mag it would be better, the host is making me :mad:

Edit: The link no longer leads to the pictures get them off Alegis Gensan

PC Gamer UK Mag

Just change the numbers around in the url address.

Welcome to the forums!

I don't think coruscant would be that good, it wouldnt be such a good place to play on, and if it would be a map, it would have to be done properly with all the skyscrapers and be a huge framespersecond drop, if not the map will just be dissapointing. It's an impossibility ;)

Thanks for the magazine scans! I havent been able to read all of it but i'm hosting them now here:

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

The only other "city based battle area's that I can think of are going to be tatooine and naboo. Coresent would be a great battle field for both parts of the came (rebel ver. empire and rebublic vers. droids). all I would have to say is let me be the scout with the sniper rifle :)

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

Welcome to the forums!

I don't think coruscant would be that good, it wouldnt be such a good place to play on, and if it would be a map, it would have to be done properly with all the skyscrapers and be a huge framespersecond drop, if not the map will just be dissapointing. It's an impossibility ;)

Thanks for the magazine scans! I havent been able to read all of it but i'm hosting them now here:

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Hehe. Now you can all see what I was talking about. I don't think that Coruscant will be there, it would be interesting, but the game isn't meant for urban-type battles.

Yeah I see what you mean. Although they could get around that by setting the maps in areas of wreckage, that aftermath of a previous battle. Therefore they would only have to render in pieces of building no higher then the trees in other maps.

That sort of map I guess would be ideal to try out your skils at driving a :atat: through the mess and also it would be a map with loads of hiding locations for the soldiers. I would view it more of a semi-urban battle.

Originally posted by Herminator_64

look at it this way:

they have stated that it will be 10 different planets.

and the different planets revealed are:

1. Tatooine

2. Endor

3. Kamino

4. Geonosis

5. Naboo

6. Hoth

that leaves 4 mystery planets....

I herd that kassik, home of the wookies, was one. (wrong spelling)

That might be one of the episode 3 mystery planents

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived