Home

SW Battlefront Demo

DJ Adi

Originally posted by Darth MarcII

I hope they do beta testing like they did on Galaxies. A game that stresses multiplayer like this needs feedback from the players.

do you mean open beta? not a chance, thats only for mmorpgs. If you mean normal testers, it's already been tested all the way

I'm sure they'll release a demo prior to release, they need to win some popularity aye

Lucasarts likes to make us sweat before they release the demo. The Jedi Academy demo was released a measly two weeks befor ethe final release date. Jedi Outcast demo came out fater the release, there is no KOTOR demo. There might not be any demo at all, but hopefully they will at LEAST give us one of their cheesy flahs sites with some actual information on it befor eht egmae is released.

The more I think about it, the less I wanted to find out about this game. I should've been notified in like August because this is really bugging me.

On an unrelated note; is this game going to be like Battlefield 1942? Because if it is I'll just buy that game and play it all summer.

hmmm...hopefully the demo will be as good as the Battlefield original MP demo...I remember playing that Wake Island map into the ground because I was really skeptical about the game. (as in I was a straight SP guy until BF1942 blew my mind) Now I'm an MP junkie and proud of it. Can't wait till till BF:Vietnam comes out and SW Battlefront...well...if the demo fits, then I'm deffinatly picking it up. It deffinatly looks like it could be very very awesome and no matter how much I like the BF series...I think I need a bit of out of this world spice.

Archived