Home

Where will your allegiance lie. . .?

Darth MarcII

So, it's been revealed that there will be four basic groups :

Rebel Alliance, Imperial Army, Clone Army and Droid Army

It's too early to get into specifics regarding class(pilot, base trooper). . .etc, but what basic group do you think you'll ally yourself with?

My sig, pretty much gives mine away.:D

Imperial all the way here. But to be successful you gotta switch up the classes for different situations. Like if you need heavy weapons to take out a turret be a pilot or heavy trooper, or if there are infantry far away but you know they're there be a scout and snipe them. I've been playing Galactic Conquest for a few days, it'll have to due for now until this game comes out.

Long Live Empire! However in several occasions such as the hoths battle I will also take over Rebel side to fly the Speeder and tie AT-AT's legs it's gonna be a whole lot of fun. :)

As to the newer times I am going for the clones. I hate droids.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have much interest in that prequel stuff. Clones and droids are boring as hell. They're just mindless automatons. They don't even have any cool vehicles. If I buy Battlefront, I'll probably just stick with original trilogy maps.

Given the choice, I'd join the Rebels, but if the Imperials are badly outnumbered I'd join them too.

Rebels. Definately going to make use of guerilla tactics. However I see a problem that was confirmed by the recent poll at lucasarts.com. Noone is going to play federation. You see, Im a good guy, I play the good guys in all games because I like to defeat evil forces.

So I will play Rebels and Republic because they are the 'good guys'. The problem is all the people who plan to play mostly Imperial Forces, will switch to republic when on the respective maps because they want to be clones and not droids. Leaving a Majorly under strength side. Because you will have the people who play the 'good guys' all the time, plus the the people who hop from 'bad guys' because they like the clone troopers better.

I wanted to think I was just being silly at first, but the poll at la.com pretty much confirmed that I was right on.

^ Little nitpick: The Republics clone armies are not the good guys. They're just pawns in Palpatines plan to take control of the Republic. The clones were/will be at least partly responsible for exterminating the Jedi and installing Palpatine as the Emperor.

If you want to play "good guys" the Rebels are the only group that qualifies.

Either the Rebels or the Republic...

Rebels because they have all the cool ships like the X-Wing and such, the Republic just because of all the clones, and let's just say after watching the episodes of "The Clone Wars" on Cartoon Network, it really did show how good the clones really are.:)

Archived