Home

Where will your allegiance lie. . .?

Darth MarcII

Im definetly going republic. I fight for the good guys. At this point in the SW history the republic were the good guys. The average soldier had no idea about The conspiracy involving Darth Sidious.

My second choice are the imps, just cause I want to control an at-st.

Originally posted by Dr.Davidson

uh that poll's far too sober. if we cant struggle about which army's best, then we dont feel alright...

so polls are so... boring... *lol*

Bah, it's still a good indicator of which civs are gonna be more popular then others. And stop hitting on, you're in for a big surprise.

Originally posted by sosus

Im definetly going republic. I fight for the good guys. At this point in the SW history the republic were the good guys. The average soldier had no idea about The conspiracy involving Darth Sidious.

My second choice are the imps, just cause I want to control an at-st.

I'm going for imperials all the way but will play as others. Also i believe any army can control any vehichle on the map so u don't have to be imps to pilot an at-st.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by GorillaPaws

I know I wanna be a republic spy, so I can steal an AT-AT and step on Vader.

Rebel Spy you mean.

Imperials and Federation all the way for me. Serve your Emperor it's the only right thing to do. I cannot support the Rebel terrorist scum.

If you want to play "good guys" the Rebels are the only group that qualifies.

I must say this is a matter of opinon. In my humble opinion the rebels are evil for trying to destroy the great Empire. I guess you know where my allegiance lies then. :emperor:

My allegiances lays in the original trilogy so the rebel alliance and Galactic Empire. I have been sending e-mails and suggestions for the past two to three years to Lucasarts trying to get them to make a Star wars video game set during the original trilogy period for the playstation 2. Let's hope they don't cancel it like they did for Sam and Max 2 for PC, Full Throttle 2 for Playstation 2 and PC, and Galaxies: An Empire Divided for X-box and Playstation 2.

Imperials!!! Storm troopers, and Dark troopers and every other trooper in between!!

2nd choice is Republic cuz I like the Gunship

3rd is Rebels for the higher accuracy :snip2:

and I doubt I'll use the Trade Federation, I dont like droids...... Well......Maybe if you can pilot the Droid Starfighter.....:bdroid2::snip2:

Archived