Home

WIP: Biker Scout & Blaster

monsoontide

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I get a millisecond, I'll see about adding some more detail to the black areas and to the boots, as well as more colour in the team skins.

I'm really busy with my Siege map, so if anyone can give me a hand to turn the gun into an in game weapon, that would be cool, other wise I'll try and get to it later this week.

On a completely different note - I just bought the ultra cool Durge clone wars action figure (Which is a zillion time neater than the f**ed up non-toon one they released earlier).

I know the clone wars team are doing a toon version. Any one working on Durge?

Well... I sort of have the gun in game. In third person it's OK (A little big though - will ahve to scale it down a bit) - but when you shoot, for some reason the player model just puts its arms down.

What the?????

In 1st person view it works but it's currently pointing the wrong way and is a bit close.

CAn anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial or give me some tips?

Thanks

Will work on the Scout textures as soon as I get this figured out and then it'll be ready for release.

That would be it then, since it currently replaces thr Bryar Pistol.

Will have to get it to replace the other pistol instead, which sucks - 'cos it would have been nice to have a choice.

Keshire - if I put the appropraite tag on the Biker Scout (A bit late now really) he could put the pistol in his ankle holster with the new code?

Archived