Home

King Sols Mines - Green Jewel Help

mayhew7

Hi

not sure in anyone here play IJIM much but im stuck on the Mines level im having trouble getting the Green Jewel i have tried various walkthroughs but i havent got any further im stuck because i find the room ok with the Z shaped entrence and climb the bit of wall sticking out but i jump one and hang on and pull myself up then pull myself up the next one and after that there is no where to go for me each side there are higher platforms i cant reach i look up i can see the Gold Coloured door which leads to the Green Jewel but i just cant get up there so anyhelp will be apricated

Thanks to anyone who can help :)

You must first let the russians shoot a hole into the wall. After that, you can comfortably climb up to the green gem.

Ride back to the switch house and toggle switch #3. Now take another round. This time you will be attacked by a bazooka as soon as you come to the place opposite from the room with the z-shaped pool. The commies will fire a hole into the trails and the wall but you will survive. Now return there, clear the area and get the green gem. You can use the new hole to dive into the z-shaped pool.

Good luck!

Archived