Home

The dreamworld

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Redwing

((Rick, you're WEIRD, I was saying I don't think it's godmoding not that I don't think you can do that :D;)

And besides, the rules say...or they will, once I update them ^^;;...the threadmaster decides overall what's godmoding and what isn't ;)))

(((hehe:D )))

flame felt the eyes of a creature behind him the gaze was like daggers going right through him

"im going to go check somthing out" he whispered into tepes ears

he walked slowly infront of jack and reapeard staring down at him jack was startled (((you did not see me coming up))) and almost gave out a scream (((you little girl:D )))

"yes?" he said in his calmest voice

(((in one more post i will destroy the evil little ewok that lingers over my avatar it will be detroyed hahahahahaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA )))

(((and by the way my character looks like a ghost execpt its made out of fire the way really really really scary things look))):D

(almost gave out a scream, funny.. Jack would neva do that, u burnin' monzta)

"I asked you what you want from me you wampa?" Jack asked again, this time he asked louder, checking if there are some guys who would help him. As no one seemed to help, he stood up, saying: "I dont want to make problems, either you go with me along to the door, or you stop regardin' me and let me go" and added by mistake "u ugly thing"

Jack wondered whether this thing can resist energie attacks like lightsaber. If it could, he would have a big big problem. "I ll have to try", he thought as they stood still and examined each other.

I think i CAN irritate this thing, and the good thing is he doesnt know my real identity, while checking his Camouflagor1.3. "still works" he said before he spoke trough his comlink to the crew

"everybody plz come to the bar. It is not far away, but here is a big big monster that wants to kill me, i think, so help me.

It would be enough if i could distract it so we can escape from here. I heard enough about Tepes plan and now its our armys turn. Prepare to escape from tatooine in 30 minutes, and send me 5 or 6 men for support. Also tell the endorian army to prepare to strike." *This time, i have you, Tepe*, Jack thought after pulling his sabers out from under the robes.

"and now, monster, prepare to die trough my hands, i also have some nice special tricks"

[interprete that like captain jack sparrow would talk ---> that you can imagine how Jack would have said that]

"You got exactly hwo now?" Tepe asked, pointing his active lightsaber to Jack's neck. The Endorian army was being ambushed on the gates of Tepe's mansion. "You know, we do have a radar" Tepe says as his flagship blasted a huge laser towards the ship where Jack's army on Tatooine was. "You're army is being destroyed as we speak" Tepe said once more, now swinging his lightsaber to cut Jack's head off

((The huuuuge flagship))

((i was beginning to fight with that flame-man but ok))

Seeing the hit tepe would land, Jack ignited his own lightsabers and blocked the attack. That all was very fast and the two fought a cruel battle. They were equally strong, but Tepe had the experience on his side. Not that Jack was unexperienced, but Tepe had fought more than him. He saw the reinforcements flying to them, because tatooine was only a short way from endor.

With them, the endorian guard may win. now jack had to concentrate of the battle. He swung his saber in a circle, hoping to irritate Jack and then he threw the blue one. Joy wiped in him when he saw the Tepe didnt notice the saber flying behind him first. The huge flame man stood beside them and wondered about their fight. They fought better as he would ever do , stimulated through their hatred. Jack saw in his eye-binds that the two fleets were fighting a battle he never saw before. big explosions everywhere, but Tepe had only that one ship and it took also some wounds.

Tepe finally realized he fought an equal enemy.

He asked: "who are you?"

and got the answer "guess three times, CAPTAIN TEPE!"

a moment later Jacks human and real body appeared as he pressed the button of the camouflagor. Now tepe knew why he thought he knew that way of fighting.

[aw and sorry for that little char control, it was only to reintroduce them to each other]

flame had let tepe battle with the man but now he decided it was he who started it and it was he who would end and with that he made a great wall of fire between the two and sand went on the side where jack was and grined

jack charged at him but he quickly moved out of the way

"hehe" he said under his breath as he lauched a fire ball

((youngest one? how old r u?))

Jack was blocking flames attack very slowly. He as weak after fighting with tepe for such a long time. He shouted: "Tepe, you weakling! You would have beat me some years ago, but you sat down on your fat ass while i trained and now you hide behind your guardian? I wouldnt have thought that from a man of your strength but ok... Jack took out his comlink and spoke in: "rogue, come here to take me on your main ship. Our mission is finished and ------"

That flame monster destroyed Jacks comlink with a smile

That was enough. Jack saw the rogue coming, but he wouldnt live long enough to get in one of it.

He said: "ok ok my friend, im sorry to say that i dont want to hurt you know. I have to use this object now because you would kill me otherwise... So i am really really sorry for leaving you know, i m in business."

With that words, Jack used one of his force objects, which created an undestroyable aura around him. "This, my friend, is the aura of protection. I invented it short time after i left Tepes crew, and i have much more of this sort. You cant destroy it and will not get hit and damaged."

Now Jack was smiling and started to talk to Tepe:

"and you, my friend. Remember what i said after you threw my outta the crew? I said: you will die through my hands, or me through yours. and today i add something to that: I WONT DIE THROUGH 1 of your HELPERS!"

With the glancing aura around him, Jack entered the rogue battleship which landed some secs ago.

"Well meet again, Tepe!"

--------------------------------

In the rogue mothership, Jack told the rogue leader to fly to the jedi academy and to call for lukes help.

((Is it me, or did that seem a bit godmoding? "cant destroy it and will not get hit and damaged," sounds an awful lot like a godmode to me :confused: ))

Craig had turned, half interested in what happened, but returned to his drink, finished it, then stood up and started to leave, avoiding the fight carefully. He didn't want to get caught up in anything.

((Okay, two things, Ziech - it's certainly godmoding to control what someone else thinks, and nothing is invincible to everything - tho I'm not sure that's what you meant ;)))

*Rwos comes out of the bar, and raises his brow at the smoking aftermath of the fight*

Rwos: Did I miss something?

"Not really" Tepe answered. Putting his lightsaber away. "We should get to Endor. Rwos, collect the troops and get them to the hangars outside the city. Now!" Tepe commanded and ran with flame to Tepe's landing ship. They boarded the mother ship where Tepe gave control to Flame and piloted one of the best ships known on the world. Tepe flew high and low on it and destroyed many enemy fighters with the rest of the groups. Tepe made the final blast and attacked the leading fighter. He shot at the engines, making the ship lose control and blow.

In the distance, a sleek red starfighter known as the Ragnarok could be seen leaving the planet and away from the fight.

-----------

Craig sat inside the cockpit of the Ragnarok as it flew off. He didn't want to get caught up in anything, unless he was going to get paid for it. He checked the message logs on the ship to see if anyone had hired him. He knew both sides, the Endorians and the gang, were pretty much at war, and he thought he could pick up some money working for either side.

Tichon was crawling alongside the wall of the Cargo Hold tramcar, he noticed a hooded Jedi standing atop it. The Jedi looked in his direction.

'I know you're there, Tichon,' said a voice in Darth Tichon's head, 'Don't tell me you're afraid to come up here and fight?'. Tichon looked up, only to realise the Jedi was standing on the roof of the tramcar looking down at him.

[ok the ara Jack activated is only destroyable by lightsabers, and Flame has none of them, I hope its ok now, sry again]

When he stepped out of the rogue ship, Jack took the way to the Jedi academy on yavin 4. He hoped that luke will be there and that he can ask him for help.

Jack has told the rogues to hire some good mercenaries for their battles against the gang.

When Jack was standing in front of the academy, a jedi walked out and asked: "What are you doing here?"

"I am searching for skywalker" Jack replied whíle showing the guard his lightsaber.

"ok, you can follow me, my friend, i bring you to master skywalker"

Jack followed the guard into the academy, while wondering how big it became since he left it.

(((1. tepe Flame cannot hold any thing solid he can only burn it. as jedi are one with the force he is one with the flame:D

2. ziechel you have just become invincible to every character that cannot use the force (me, redwing, anyone else i did not mention)

i find it a little cheap (alright very cheap). redwing or tepe, can you tell ziechel to make his 'protection field' a little less extreme)))

Archived