Home

Share Your Excitement

DJ Adi

Ok I know there is lots of ppl really waiting for this game to come out and all of you have different things your looking forward in the game. This post is designed to write anything ur excited about and you can't wait to do in the game.

Please Share Your Excitement With Us :)

Ok looks like a I have to start. I am a "Huge" Star Wars fan. I just love it, but there haven't been too many good Star Wars games that gained my attention besides the great Rogue Squadron series. It's never the way I want it, never enugh Star Wars like. I really have high hopes for this game as I know already it's going to rock my world. I been never excited this much about a game in my life before. I just can't wait, this game is gonna be the craziest game of all (at least for me). I will prolly need a diaper when i get it and I will prolly faint too lol :). So yeah there is alot things I am really excited about and just can't wait to actually do some of those.

1. Hoth. This is what I am most excited about. Ok I am gonna be sittng in my AT-AT (oh Lord have mercy! lol) and closing up on the base while the speeders are flying by trying to get me down. Just walking and shooting them is gonna be so much fun like holy *edit*. But that's not even close to being a rebel on Hoth. Dam me and my friend wan to take the Speeder and lets pretend I am gonna be the pilot and he is going to be the guy shooting. We close up on the AT-AT (that's where the headsets come in handy and add so much fun to the game), I go around it my friends shoots the rope and we tie it up, blowing it later into pieces (It's hard to explain my excitement but thos of you who are the hardcore Star Wars fans know what I mean). I will never get tired of it.

2. Endor. This is gonna be sick as well. I wanna be a scout trooper and jump on one of those Speeder bikes and just ride around and chase others at full speed (aka ROTJ), this is gonna be wicked. Also can't forget about the AT-ST's and shooting Ewoks and stuff (For Christ Sake I am sweating as I am typing this)

Those are the main things I am excited to do in the game when it comes out ( i knew some more but forgot :p). I think the game is gonna rockoz and just can't wait till i get it. The headset makes the game twice as much fun as you can organize fun battles and such. It's gonna be a blast.

So yeah that's what I am really excited on doing in the game.

How about You? :atat::deathstar

I just can't wait to drive around in a speeder bike a blazing speeds blasting people as i pass.

Or hiding in the bushes in yavin 4 waiting for an unsuspecting soldier to come into view. Then blasting them to pieces.

Or driving in the at-at power-house squishing people

OR wait i got carried away. Thats what I am excited about.:o

As a magazine said this is what we have all been waiting for. The great thing about this game is we will not be restricted to playing out a story line like all the other Star Wars Games, this will be based on things that happen in the Star Wars universe and we will actually be able to alter it! That means for once the rebels can win the battle of Hoth instead of having to stick to continum.

I will hope to have a range to vehicle and troops that I can choose to be and spend many months learning their ups, downs and uses. I also hope the map will be so well designed that it will mean even after two months there are new things to learn from it.

I am also excited over the strategy will be needed to change tactics when needed just to have a victory. I hope the people I play with are generally nice fun loving fellows who can put up with my n00b shooting skills. I love working as a team and helping over players out. Finally I just hope it will bring something a little different from most multiplayers. The idea of planet campagnes should make this an evolved idea from normal team deathmatch.

(Fingers crossed)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really want to play on Naboo.In the trailer on naboo it looks mad.Imagine using the jetpack clone and flying over about a dozen droids and using those grenades

BLAM! all of them are gone.

I also want to get my hands on those AT-AT's

:atat: your on hoth and all those speeders are flying around and you use your blasters on the speeders and 2 shots and they are gone.

Also i want to get onto get onto that speeder bike.Flying around at top speeds and blasting away anyone in your way.

and those e-woks.Id love to see them throwing stones on stormtroopers and using those logs to trip over the AT-ST.But i wouldnt want to be in the AT-ST at the time.

I really want to play this cause

I love the star wars universe, it's so wide and so cool and i enjoy playing games of it to experience it more. I like a lot of games but one of my favs mp is Enemy Territory, this is almost as close as it can get in star wars :) (though i know this isnt really objective based)

I really want to play this for these reasons. First of all it would be cool to be a clone trooper hiding behind some pillar in the city of naboo. Secondly i want to charge the ranks of the droids in geonisis. And thirdly it would be sweet to be flying in a snow speeder againts the huge At-At's.

:cool::ewok::wok1:

:lsduel:

my main thing im looking foward to is playing the droidika. that is probably going to be the funnest thing i can do. o and play all the other battle droids, im a huge battle droid fan. The tanks will be sweet and the At At will be nice also, if it is done rite to size!!!! thats the only thing im worrying about, map and vihacle size. But im looking foward to everything and i cant wait to see the movie fro the kamino world

:bdroid2:

Archived