Home

Sooooo boooored

Darth Homer

AAAAAAAUGH!

Here I am at work, like a good little drone...only since today is President's day, almost all of the sites we support are closed today. I've been here for 6 hours now and had 3 calls total. 3!!

At this point, I've already gone through all of my normal web sites*...I need something to do!! HELP!!

*These are penny-arcade, theonion, lucasforums, msnbc's comic & games page, pvponline, and a few others

Keep in mind that my work blocks anything with "game" in it as well as most videos.

Originally posted by Darth Homer

AAAAAAAUGH!

Here I am at work, like a good little drone...only since today is President's day, almost all of the sites we support are closed today. I've been here for 6 hours now and had 3 calls total. 3!!

At this point, I've already gone through all of my normal web sites*...I need something to do!! HELP!!

*These are penny-arcade, theonion, lucasforums, msnbc's comic & games page, pvponline, and a few others

Keep in mind that my work blocks anything with "game" in it as well as most videos.

You could be like me... I visit a certain forum and play tetris in the arcade in my Computer Apps II and E-commerce classes when in school to kill some time. :D

Originally posted by rick ulo 11103

i just finish reading your book however considering its so good im not sure i believe its "your" book anyway it rocked and if there is a sequel PM me

Oh, i definately wrote it. :D It took me more than a year off and on in between school and tennis and sleep, but it was a ton of fun and very satisfying. I highly recommend any attempt at writing on any level, as it is extremely rewarding.

As for sequels, i had planned on writing two more books in the series dealing with the rest of the war and Res's journey outside the order, but i'm already in the middle of a another book and these things take a long time to write, so i doubt they will ever be finished.

Thanks.

I finished it too and though it was very good. It needs some polish that I'm sure any decent editor can give it. My only qualms was that it was incomplete & left the storyline hanging, but seeing as you had planned this, then it isn't so bad. :) Keep up the good work and we may see books "By Tie Guy" in our local bookstores before too long. :D

Thanks, Homer. Glad you liked it.

And i guess i'll ask this is spoilers, in case anyone still wants to read it, though that seems unlikely at this point.

Did you you expect Master Kaal to die at the end? Just curious. I really don't think it matters whether you think he's going to or not, but i'm curious, because it's hard to ever truly understand what a reader does and doesn't know/expect, seeing as i wrote it and know everything from the beginning.

i wasnt sure at the begining but when master kall walked in his room i had a feeling that he was going to die... what i dont understand is what the llightssaber floating in the air has to do with it, it never happened in the end.

but over all it was a great book

i think thats a record for 250 plus

new 250 + record: about three days

Archived