Home

Which Version Are You Buying PS2? X-box? PC?

DJ Adi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Marc yes the visuals and more ppl are definately a plus but as for me all i care is the number of ppl. However as to the mods PS2 HD is comin out next months and all kinds of mods and update will be available for the PS2 games such as SW Battlefront.

PC for me.

Better graphics, more people playing at once, and a much better control scheme in my opinion.

Of course I'd love to settle the debate between consoles and PCs by having the game support cross-platform games. But that could only be a slim possibility for the PS2 and PC versions.

It doesn't matter what the PC will have better graphics and more ppl. I hate sitting in front of dam monitor uncomfortable looking at this gay 17" monitor and using dam mouse and keyboard. Lagg and Visual issues are huge too cause you always need the best hardware to actually play the game. And the dam connecting problems and stuff.

As for Playstation 2 and X-box you sit your ass comfortably on your cauch with a beer and some food beside you. With Home Theatre system bringing surround sound and 52" TV screen. Relaxing on the on the comfortable leather seats with a very comfortable and practical controller in your hand.

That's what I am talking about and I dont wont to get into any arguments over which system is better or not cause you already know what think and neither me or you going to change our opinions so don't start war in this post.

Guest DarthMaulUK

In all truth......there is no reason to get this on PS2. The PS2 is a useless graphically challenged console. So it sells but thats clever marketing and high sales doesnt always mean that its any good.

DMUK

That's truely a lot of xbox version flying off the shelf in a few months time. Although I heard you have to pay a monthly subscription to have Xbox Live and then you also need broadband which is another subscription.

I have come to the conclusion that you lot are either paid just enough money, or you are good at annoying your parents.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

The x-Box is doing pretty much all it can for a console. The Next Generation is gonna be better...I hope...doesn't beat a PC though :D

Heh, I heard the next xbox is going to be a PC practically with a Windows OS and everything.... bah

Adi you make some good points but my computer chair is more comfortable then my couch (oh yezzzzz) and I prefer a mouse in an fps to a joystick anyday. But yeah, nice home theater system you got there

Originally posted by MuRaSaMuNe

Heh, I heard the next xbox is going to be a PC practically with a Windows OS and everything.... bah

The current XBOX has a modified version of Windows 2000, so that's nothing new. The PC rumor is blown out of proportion. MS will still cater to the gamer demographic.

Archived