Home

Outbound Flight

Skinkie

finished reading it 3 hours after i got home (couldnt put it down!). i absolutely loved the ending conversation Mara and Luke share.

i really really REALLY hope Mara's suspicion is proved correct. there certainly was ample hinting in onslaught I/II (the discussion between Elegos A'kla and the vong about Thrawn).

About 3 years after Luke and Mara marry.

I finished it last night. Pretty awesome book. Zahn is one of the greatest scifi writers ever. I hope some of you have read his other books. Warhorse and the Conquerors' Trilogy are really good.

I wish they explained in more detail about why the Ooutbound Flight disliked Jedi.

Is it worth the price of the hardcover, or should I just wait on the paperback and read this one from the library? At this point, I'm inclined to just wait, what with having gotten Destiny's Way, The Unifying Force, and Shatterpoint all in hardcover.

Astro- same here. But I'm disappointed, TD said in an interview that it'll be classic-trilogy characters, not so much emphasis on, say, Jacen (and Danni, someday, we hope... :D ) as we might like... oh, well, we'll all buy them anyway. We're fanatics, if you will...

'Survivor's Quest' is an excellent book. However, I have one question. The survivor's stated that D-3 (the cut off Dreadnaught with only vac-suits able to get to it) had only been used as a prison twice before. They said that it was well stocked with food and supplies for those who would be banished to it.

So my question is, what happened to the two people sent over there? Seems to me they should be all rights still be alive.

• 3 years later...

Archived