Home

Ideas for the Game

wistolz

I think they should add kreetles to the game. I personally thinkt hese kreetles would make a great distraction if used properly. You could send them out, they die in one hit even if you dont even come close to shooting them. Just like in Star Wars Galaxies. I also think they could add the class of "Kreetle Master." These masters can carry up to 10 kreetles and each one is used differently. One holds ammo, one is a suicide bomber, and so on. You could even have them cook you breakfast. Please consider this idea and take me seriously.

What's a kreetle? Is it something from Galaxies?

As for game ideas, I wouldn't mind seeing an expansion pack of EU stuff. There's so much to draw on in the EU, lots of new weapons and technology.

I would also like to see and expansion pack/mod that deals with the NJO timeline. Think of the possibilities!

• 2 weeks later...

I may have mentioned this in a previous post. I will repost it here.

I think they should add alot of background elements in the game. I think it would be cool to realistic movement of trees. Disruption of the shallow water when you walk through it and animals that flee or attack if disturbed. I also like Star Wars creatures in the 6 films should be included such as Dewbacks, Rontos, Rancors, Banthas, Mynock, Tautaun, Wampas, Reeks, Eopies, nexu, massiff, Krayt Dragons, scurrier, sarlacc, aiwha, acklay, fambaa, Kaadu, falumpaset, shaak, etc. I think it would add a little more realism to the game. Plus some of them could be used such as rontos, banthas, dewbacks, and tautauns.

Cities should be included in a few of the maps such as Theed City and Gungan City on Naboo, Tapicoa City on Kamino, Geonosian Arena on Geonosis; Mos Eisley, Mos Espa, Jabba's Palace on Tatoonie, Cloud City on Bespin, and Ewok Village on Endor. I also forgot shield generator on Endor and Eco Base on Hoth.

Nah, you can respawn otherwise it would be a rubbish game. Although some games allow host to set a limit on respawn rates.

As for ideas for the game, LucasArts, try finding ideas from other games as well, not just BF 184something. A small pinch of C&C Renegade would make me happy.

I like Thrawn's idea about the NJO timeline.

I think it would be a little difficult to accomplish though. Imperials are not the badasses they once were. And the New Republic /Galactic Alliance is in shambles. The Yuzhann Vong would be great to fight against. But ground battles are almost non exisetent cause blasters are almost non effective on Vonduum Crab armor, and they're also very resistant to lightsabers. Almost all the fighting done in the NJO books is done in space, where the galaxy has a chance against the Yuzhann Vong. If there were any ground fighting it would have to be the Vong vs. Lando's YVH droids and the Jedi.

It might make for a good strategy game.

If Pandemic releases a SDK or some kind of Mod development kit, we could definetely be seeing some cool EU stuff.

I cant see them not releasing the mod tools to the public. Look at the following that BF1942 is getting. A good part of that success is because of community mod support.

Oh ya.

Im also hoping for a Geanosis arena battle. Something similar to what was seen in E2. With players able to pilot transports loaded with clone troopers, and possibly the NPC's such as Yoda, Windu, and the other Jedi's. Being able to pilot the transports successfully to the arena would be a key in winning the battle.

Also im hoping that they soon release some more preview footage of additional planets. Especially Hoth. I think ive seen enough of Naboo already ;)

I remember reading an interview somewhere where a representative of Pandemic Studios mentioned some of the planets in game. He said something like if you saw it in the movies then it will be in the game. So does this mean a map of Dagobah and Bespin is in it. I hope so. That would be so cool! I know they did say 10 planets. Shame they could not have more than that. I would like to see Naboo, Geonosis, Kamino, Courscant, Alderran, Tatoonie, Bespin, Dagobah, Endor, and Hoth in the game. That would be the awesome game. Maybe Kashyyyk also!

Originally posted by joesdomain

I remember reading an interview somewhere where a representative of Pandemic Studios mentioned some of the planets in game. He said something like if you saw it in the movies then it will be in the game. So does this mean a map of Dagobah and Bespin is in it. I hope so. That would be so cool! I know they did say 10 planets. Shame they could not have more than that. I would like to see Naboo, Geonosis, Kamino, Courscant, Alderran, Tatoonie, Bespin, Dagobah, Endor, and Hoth in the game. That would be the awesome game. Maybe Kashyyyk also!

I would think all of those would be in there. Except for maybe Alderran.....we never really did get to see that planet in the movies.

Something you may want to know is that most of the planets have two maps, some will not including {this is ofical stuff from developers} kamino and geanosis.

This is because on the intetnet and single player the main game mode will be galatic conquest which is where the two teams , at the beginning choose which planets they own, then they take turns trying to take over enemy planets, in th clone war era if the clones capture geonosis then the droid army has to wait longer to respawn, likewise if the droids capture geonosis!

phew......

:duel::lsduel::lightning:slsaber::jango:

I think another good idea is be able to use buildings in the maps like Mos Eisley. You should be able to enter buildings and hide inside. Lock building doors to protect yourself. Possibly try and find some mos eisley citizens who would help you. I think it should be the same way in the other maps.

Archived