Home

Npc spawn and stuff and admin commands

Destroyder121

I think OJP needs a txt or cfg file where ya put admins name, and his passwod, then he/she types AdminLogIN <password> in console. Then also make /npc command accesible regardless if cheats arent on for admins. also enable admins to spawn items infront of themselves(Weapons(including all NPC Weapons,Jetpacks, bactas etc). and also make way to admin turn himself or someone else or a certain vehicle in his/her crosshair invurnerable.

Originally posted by Destroyder121

I think OJP needs a txt or cfg file where ya put admins name, and his passwod, then he/she types AdminLogIN <password> in console. Then also make /npc command accesible regardless if cheats arent on for admins. also enable admins to spawn items infront of themselves(Weapons(including all NPC Weapons,Jetpacks, bactas etc). and also make way to admin turn himself or someone else or a certain vehicle in his/her crosshair invurnerable.

Say hello to the other reason I sold JA. The uber-power admins.

Originally posted by razorace

And why would this ability need to be assigned to admins only? The only reason I can see is a direct line to admin abuse.

Or, maybe the admins want to be able to go nuts doing whatever they want, (without harming other players) hence making them not much of an admin.

• 3 years later...

Because un checked spawning in ffa leads to server laggs and crashes, also enabling cheats also opens up the server to all sorts of other problems, I personally would love, the ability to be able to spawn in OJP without having to resort to enabling cheats.

Look at the date before you post. The threads you've posted in are several years old.

Threads may be old but the project is on going and much of the information is still relevant,................................................so its better than starting a new thread in my opinion .

Archived