Home

If You Are Going To Play Online Come Here.

pink lightsaber

Since mo;st of us are going to get the game and will mostly be playing on-line. I think we should get to know each other better.So that we can stay in touch and/or know who we are screaming at.

I'll go first...

My name is Randy Marshall I am male and live in Las Vegas,NV.

Right now my hobbies are waiting here for the game to come out.

I also like swimming though. Also when I get the name it will be the same as mine here.

I just wanted to know you guys.

:D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right in trying to get the community spirit going. I use to be a member of the Offical Star Wars Galaxies forum and that was quite a community. But since everything has fallen apart due to those people at sony, I guess I will need to find a community here.

My name is Wai-Tung Leung, probably a male and live happily in England. I only hobby I have at the moment is playing my guitar because the homework is too much for me. I love rock music so if any of you solely like urban music I will frown but won't say anything (not loud at least).

Hi I'm lukeiamyourdad, also called Luke's dad and my friends call me Viety(and I'm Vietnamese, no kidding).

I've been in LF for over a year and a half now and still having fun. I'm a native of GB.com

I'm a Star Wars fan(obviously) and am proud to say that I have seen the Original Trilogy over 40 times...(hey not so bad in 17 years).

Right now I'm stuck playing KotOR for the tenth time and spending the rest reading webcomics, playing BF1942 and looking for a girlfriend(yes I'm still looking *cries* They all like me but I'm just not boyfriend material*cries even more*).

I'm also a soccer/football addict. I play soccer all the damn time. Every day of the week. Seriously.

I live in Montréal, Québec and am proud to be part of one of the most heartwarming country and province in the world!

I'm Scott, 18 years old going to school at UMCP. History and Secondary Education double major.

Been a Star Wars fan since before I can remember and can't wait for the game:)

Started out waaaay back in '99 at the XWA forums. Used to have 4500 posts or so, but after a long period of inactivity my post count was reset *sniff*

Also help run a website at http://www.thewiseguys.tk

Drop buy and say hello!

real name sebastian lehmann, born near cologne (germany) in 1986. hobbys: rpg, loud rockin music, pc (rpg, 3d-action, esp. tactics, strategy; esp. Baldurs Gate II [best rpg ever], ut2k3 +2k4demo, battlefield vietnam, warcraft 3 [though still noob there]).

some nice photos:

pic 1

pic 2

im gonna play sw:bf online AOAP, and i had hoped to get a clan with my mates, but they seem not to be very interested... so its now a one-man-clan... :p

[RHS] - Red Hand Squadron rocks! :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Dude put a shirt on man! ;)

I second the motion! That was a nasty shock!

The DemonKing is an ancient, withered thing of 32 years. Born in the timeless dreamland of Oz, he now resides with his wife-to-be in Frankfurt, Germany. And compared to Oz - it's fricking cold!

Currently teaching English as a second language to poor unfortunate drones from sector 7G at Deutsche Bank. In previous incarnations, he has worked as a secondary school teacher, petrol shop attendant, computer sales assistant, DJ, department manager at a city council, museum curator and power-mad despot of the outer rim worlds.

One of my earliest memories was watching that big 'ol star destroyer cruise into the screen as it rumbled and shook with the awesome SW sound effects when I was but 7 years old.

And guess what kiddies -when I first saw SW at the cinema - Han Shot First!

Curse you Lucas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not sure if this belong here... first post should be in the "which version are you going to buy? xbox? ..."-thread, second should go to "where will your allegiance lie?". AFAIK this thread is only to introduce ourselves... :p

and...

Originally posted by Darth Davio

[...] im only 13 but dont u underestimate me!

so are you sure you are allowed to play it? or do you have other laws where you live? :eek: (dont wanna get you into trouble... so just tell me to shut up if you got some... sry - was just wondering.)

Archived