Home

If You Are Going To Play Online Come Here.

pink lightsaber

of course the rating is only for the parents - for the kids a game they wouldnt be allowed to play is just even more interesting. (and i suppose that this is not only in germany) :p

and since this game's gonna be a 3d-action-shooter, i suppose it will get a 16 or 18... its quite strict in germany, though i think its alright about it. (cuz im 18. :D)

i dunno... how was JA rated in canada? in germany it got a 16... just to compare...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Mark.

I live in Rochester NY. I own my own business. Im a network architect, and cable systems installer, for a good part of NY and the northeast.

My hobbies are Computers, Gaming,Ham Radio, Starwars (games, novels and some collectables..mostly expanded universe).

Ill be getting SW:BF for PC and Xbox.

Nice to meet you all :D

no we dont have a big problem about violence. i was just wondering if his parents would allow him to play, cuz i know some ppl who werent allowed by their parents to play 16+ games though they are 18...

since my parents allow me what i wish as long as i dont exaggerate, i shalt not care. furthermore, this discussion doesnt really belong to this thread. thus, this discussion is hereby CLOSED. any further questions may come to a new thread or by PMs. thanks. :p

I'll show just how the thread can go off-topic.

There is probably a good reason why Germany doesn't allow violent games for those of a certain age.

Have a nice time being 14 ExcelsioN. And watch out for those dam spots. :eek:

"this might seem odd but why did you put you might be male."

It's called poor humour.

gnar. not all germans are nazis, and i daresay most of us are ANTI-nazis, so more or less punk. -.-

i had been hoping that some states had lost their prejudices against germany ... at all after almost 70 years. :swear:

edit and during the 1930s all people were black and white. OMG.

Hi. I m MASTER_MUNK (Andy) from America. My jedi knight acdemy name is MASTER_MUNK so if anyone has it search me up and i also play runescape and am blizzard523. Just saying hi and can't wait for battlefront to come out.

-MASTER_MUNK:) :):lsduel: o yeah i m :chewie: on jka or a green :wookiee:.

HOwdy! im a male from minnesota, usa. my names matt, but everyone calls me The KANDY! but ive been a star wars fan sence i could remember... its a big part of my life. And i cant wait for this game to come out!! been dreaming of a game like this for my hole life. but when im not lookin at info on games i play football, work on my car (eclipse) and i love rap music

my name is chris and I work for the real Empire (Federal Government). I live in Las Vegas.

And to all the people who say we have a violence problem in the US, Shut up. Hey you live in Canada right? Do a search on Paul Bernardo, Carla Holmolka. They were canadian and Killers. No need to put down other peoples countries in these forums. We should leave Nationalism @ the Door.

Archived