Home

If You Are Going To Play Online Come Here.

pink lightsaber

Originally posted by sosus

And to all the people who say we have a violence problem in the US, Shut up. Hey you live in Canada right? Do a search on Paul Bernardo, Carla Holmolka. They were canadian and Killers. No need to put down other peoples countries in these forums. We should leave Nationalism @ the Door.

Never said we didn't have one. We just don't have 11 000 murders by firearm. And this is by firearms only, putting aside all the rest. There's violence everywhere but out of the the major western countries, you guys have the worst. Germany which has a waaaayyyy more brutal history then you guys do doesn't have as many as you do. Actually, if you add the number of murders from France, Germany, England and Canada, you don't even have half America's number.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets compare populations:

Canada- 31 million people

Germany 89 million people

France 59 million people

United States 280 million people

Now isnt it logical that having a larger population means that there are going to be more of Anything, when speaking about stats.

Originally posted by sosus

I have no intention of hijacking this thread. We should not talk about Countries here but since the other person put mine down first I felt I had to reply.

I'm not the first one to put down the US...

France+Germany+Canada= 1500 murders by firearm per year.

Total Population= 179 million

US population= 280 million

280 million/179 million = 1.56424581

If all three countries had the same population as the US the amount of murders would be:

1500x1.56424581=2 346.3687.15

This is not an exact number but It should be around this maybe a few hundred murders higher.

And having so many terrorists helps us NOT being attacked by them. They'll hit their own guys and their safe haven across the frontier.

By the way, I don't let myself put down neither.

What have you got against the United States? I sense much anger in you. YOu dont like our constitution do you? Admit you hate the united states and then lets drop this. I cant believe no one else is offended by you and your blantant anti americanism. If you hate the US why are you on this site?? It is most likely hosted in the US, created by a US citizen, and about a US product (the game). DOnt play the game either, its an american product. Dont watch the movies, they are products of america. Are you jealous of america because we are so much more powerful than canada? Why do you care about crime in america? And I wouldny brag about having terrorists living in canada. What happens here will definetely affect you. If our economy collapses due to a terrorists attack your will definetely be severely hurt.

Next time you want to open your mouth and talk about and offend others countries on a star wars forum, dont. Just stick with star wars. I am here to talk about the game and movies, not hear some hater put down my county.

BTW, anyone else, when does this game come out and is there a republic commando forum that you know about?

The United States Embassy modified a street for their own use without asking the City of Ottawa in the first place.

After 9/11, the US ambassador claimed that we were America's best friend. After a cow was diagnosed with the Mad Cow disease, the United States openly started pointing fingers instead of finding a way to stop the problem. Best friend...

I have nothing against your constitution or most of your people. I just hate it when people think their country has no flaws whatsoever.

I did not insult any country, it's a fact, the US has a violence problem. If I mentionned that the US never was the victim of a terrorist attack and had no reason to kick the Taliban's asses, then I would be offending the country. As a matter of fact, I was FOR the war in Afghanistan.

And please, do not use the jealousy argument. It's the worst of them all. It's total BS.

I would rather live here, in Canada, because we are so much more open-minded and we have no enemy whatsoever. Nobody cares about us so we live in peace. If we were the most powerful and influent country in the world, we would get the problems, which personally I don't want.

Canada has its flaws and so does every other country in the world. Admitting their existence is the first step in removing them.

Im a little late coming to this thread, but anyway. Im Glacius, from Glaciville, Im 21 (22 in June) and a painter by trade. Right now Im putting every cent Im making into an account so I can buy a bad ass computer for SWBF. That and get broadband internet.

This is the game I have been waiting for all my gaming life I think. When I got BF42, It was everything I wanted, apart from what I thought was sluggish handling and response, and it wasnt Star wars. It passes my 3 point test, big maps, vehicles, and soldier classes. It also sounds even better because its based on the grunts, and not jedi.

I cant wait for it, and if its as good as it looks, then this will be the only game I need. I will be the rebel scout capping your ass.

See you on the battlefield.

Oh, SWBF is set for release in Fall sosus, along with Republic Commando:)

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Chris Anne and I live in New York. I love science fiction and horror movies. I'm a big fan of "Star Wars", "Star Trek" and "Babylon 5". Yes, believe it or not, some of us girls do dig this stuff :) . I am looking forward to playing "Star Wars Battlefront" on my PC. Since I usually root for the bad guys in "Star Wars" , I'll either be on the Imperial Army team or Droid Army team when the game comes out.

Mark my words, the rebellion will be crushed. :devburn:

Archived