Home

If You Are Going To Play Online Come Here.

pink lightsaber

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dr.Davidson

btw... how will your nick in the game be/ how is your nick in the games you yet play? just so that we dont pass on by each other...

my name is Dr.Davidson @ almost every game i play, but in baldurs gate 2 im Shalazzar, yet i dont play it online most of the time...

I will probably remain Huntsman but I am known by many names.

- Huntsman the Headless Thompson Gunner (WW2 shooters)

- Not The Face!

- Dire_Griffon (Mechwarrior 4 handle)

Originally posted by Dr.Davidson

btw... how will your nick in the game be/ how is your nick in the games you yet play? just so that we dont pass on by each other...

my name is Dr.Davidson @ almost every game i play, but in baldurs gate 2 im Shalazzar, yet i dont play it online most of the time...

I usually go by the name Chick With a Gun in a multiplayer game. And sometimes I use my real name Chris Anne . If you're playing the PC version of Star Wars Battlefront then you will be seeing me. :)

Hello, I'm 16 and from Michigan and I just learned about this game a few days ago and I'm really excited for it. I have played Star wars Galaxies, I was really excited for that to come out too, but it turned out dissappointing. It's a good game, but gets boring fast. Since my SWG character is geared towards combat and I like to kill the rebels, I figured I would drop SWG and go right for the straight combat of SWBattlefront. My nick will be Gukkjo because that is my SWG character name and I like it.

Have a nice day. :wavey:

Hi, I'm from B.C. Canada and i'm 16. I've never been on a froum before, and have never played a team game other than SC. I look forward to seeing all who have chosen the PC. MY Screen name will either be MIB16(the number changes to my age) or something that ends in the accent "é".

Can't wait to play

:mob:

And i think that SW rules above all else, including Homework.

:violin:

(>'.')>-Seeya

Hey, all --

A lot of you have seen me around, but I never really gave an intro.

My game name is Van Lingo, I'm 21 and from Beaumont, Texas, and I will be running a clan!

Ack, I know some of you despise clans, but SOCOM 2 wouldn't be the same without them, so I'm carrying over.

-- Lingo

BTW: I am taking apps. Ah! *ducks flying X-Box controllers*

Hey, wutsup? My real name i Gabriel Lopez, I'm a guy from Puerto Rico. I'm 16 but will be 17 when SWBF come out. Hobbies are: PS2, Tribes:AA on PS2, and SOCOM.........that's all I can think of.... Screen name will be the same as here and I hope to play and frag with some of you, hehehe. :-)

Hey I'm playing the xbox version,(yay go xbox) I already have a JKJA clan and were switching over when BF comes out. Like to play guitar, basketball, guitar, watch movies, play guitar, and ummm i like to play guitar. But my gamertag's JET15. (olderbro picked it lol). Recently I just got this hook of playing Tribes2. Name on the is lostpunkrocker66. but cy'all on the battlefield

BTW i really really really like this smiley.

:mob:

Archived