Home

atu ru tan

rick ulo 11103

this takes place on ATURUTAN plz find it in the planet data base or it will not make sence

rules are no godmaoding or anything of the sort and dont post stupid posts it can ruin the thread

take note of my character info

name: thresh cordana

speicies: rodian

sex: male

home world: ???

bio: thresh cordana was found as a baby in a shipwreck by a jedi on tantooine. he stayed in an academy untill he was 8 and told why he was their not understanding completly he undertook the training. when he was 14 he was sent on his first mission he completed it easily and went on more missions. at 16 he was a skilled jedi, but he did not like what he was doing and ran away on a mission stealing a ship he later called the starfire. he went to corusaunt and helped aa gun mechanic where he learned many things and madified his own DL-44 and E-11. he left the shop when he was 24 and became a bounty hunter. hes jedi training helped him alot and soon he was a well known bountyhunter. in one of his bountys he found a hightech R2 unit and took it with him he named it R2-D6. when he was 26 he decided to travel the galaxie.

weapons: modified E-11, modified dual DL-44 and dual light sabers (one blue one purple).

ship: the starfire

droids: R2-D6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((( plz excuse me if i say rick instead of thresh i am not used to this character yet)))

thresh was in a cantina when someone walked up to him "yes?"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( When is this takeing place by the way? )) (( Oh, and I'm gonna just have this guy give you a Bounty mission, he isn't my character, the one who the mission is for, thats my character. :) ))

A shady looking man looks up at him. "My boss sent me to give you this. We've heared of your reputation. I'm sure you won't disapoint. Be careful. This ones sent more than his fair share of Bounty Hunters back in multiple pieces. He's a Jedi, I hear." The man turns walking off. The contract was for a man he had never heared of. The contract though, was from a Hutt named Dochadda. A very well known crime lord.

thresh looked at the data pad "his name is (whatever your name is gonna be), and hes in another mountain" thresh read it just as if it were a news datapad (((hehe)))

he did not want to begin his job as a bounty hunter again but he needed money desperately he got an an underground tram that lead to the mountain ??? was when he got off he went straight to the cantina. he hesitated he really didnt want to kill the man for money but he had to. he saw the man sitting at the bar and just when he was about to shoot him the man turned around....

Name: Dain Firestalker

Race: Human

Hight: 5'11

Weight: 168 ibs

Weapon of choise: His yellow, single bladed lightsaber.

Force Powers: All basic force powers. Force heal, Force choke, force drain, force absorb, and force wither. ( Force wither is a special force power, causeing an oponant of weak will and mind to litterly age where he stands apon its use, in the end leaveing only dust. Though rarely used as Dain is a Jedi of the light. )

Dain has arived on Aturutan for an unkown reason. But somehow, he fell in bad with the Hutt crime lord known as Dochadda. And now has a rather large bounty on his head. Bounty Hunters from all around have come to kill him, but so far, he has easily dispatched them.

End Profile

Dain looks at the man before him, seeing his gun, he ignights his Lightsaber, holding it in the ready position, but not makeing any other move. "You're a Bounty Hunter, I take it?"

He smiled slightly and stood up, bowing slightly. "I am Dain Firestalker, I was sent here by the Jedi council to investigate the loss of contact with the Acadamy on this world. However in the process of investigateing, I managed to stir up trouble with the local crime lord when I refused to let some of his Bounty Hunters slaughter a family that owed him a paltry sum of credits. I ended up with a Bounty on my own head however. You don't know how hard it is to finish my mission, now that there are so many people always after my head." Dain sighed heavily and looked at Threash once more. "Is that what you came for?"

Dain thought for a moment and then walked up to Thresh. "Well, I have a fair amount of credits on me, maybe you could do something for me. I am a Jedi, and thus do not beleave in revenge, but this Hutt is keeping me from completeing my mission. How about I give you 12,000 credits to go and persuade this Hutt to remove the Bounty on my head, by whatever means you see fit." Dain looked at him, waiting for an awnser. "I would do it myself, but still being part of the order, I do not wish to have the potential bloodshead on my hands. Even from criminals."

Dain thinks for a moment, and then nods at Thresh. "Well, okay. About a month ago, the Jedi council sent me here to investigate the loss of contact with the acadamy on this planet. It seems that just one week after the last transmission, they completely stopped responding to the councils signals. I am here to find out why that is.

"However, as I said before, I have been held up considerably by Dochadda the Hutt. His hunters track me at every courner. He is a very vengful creature. Expecially considering the minor trouble that I must have coused him. Someone of his wealth probably wouldn't have even known such a paltry sum of credits where gone. It is most likely to appease his ego, more than anything."

"If you truely wish to help me, then please help me find a way to get to the Acadamy on this planet, the Hutt has blown up the only underground passage that leads to it, trapping me here."

Dain decides to trust him, after all, he is the first one on this snow ball to awnser him with his toungue, instead of a blaster bolt. "Very well. Here are your credits, we must hurry however, I suspect you are not the only one who was informed of me this day."

thresh bought the energy cell and told dain to follow him to his home where he had his suits "alright put this on and we can get on our way" they put the suits on and went out of the moountain closest to the acadamey thresh found the door and the dark side greeted "them i sence somthing" thresh said...

A pounding on the door startled both of them, as they had not felt anyone approach. Rick slipped the energy cell in, and the door opened. Someone immediately tried to jump out and run away from the mountain, but they restrained her and pulled him back inside.

Dain shut the door as Rick held the woman up against the wall. "You have no protective suit," said Rick. "You would have frozen to death in minutes. Aren't you thinking?"

"The Dark! The Dark descends! It holds you, and has touched you! The whole of the place is contaminated with it!" The girl sobbed out, and cried out a few things that they could not make out, but they recognized them as being names.

"What are you talking about?" asked Dain.

"All who come in contact with the stain of the Dark Side die." she stated. "I have seen it. With both sights." The two puzzled over this for a while.

"What?" said Rick, finally, speaking for both of them.

"I can see the future," she said, twitching wildly, and arching her back painfully. Her face turned into a grimace. "I can see it before it happens. Days in advance, actually." She looked at them. "I saw this. I saw what happens next."

They looked around nervously. "What happens next?" asked Dain.

The woman laughed hollowly and insanely, and collapsed against the joint of the floor and wall. She refused to speak, and lay there, her eyes twitching and flicking this way and that.

"They're dead..." she moaned. "They're all dead."

Name: Dera Lagor

Species: Human

Title: Padawan

Skills: Her only known skill is that of the rare gift of true foresight. She can indeed see things that happen days in advance, but usually, out of respect does not tell others what she sees.

Description: Skinny to the point of emaciation, with a large mane of black hair. Shocking green eyes peer out at life through the haze of the visions that they have already seen.

Dain nods slowly to Rick, picking her up and bringing her into the Acadamy. Laying her in the courner he gazes around the entrance, the once proud Acadamy lays in ruins. The temperature unusually high, but not fatal, with that, Dain removes his suit.

"What the hell could have done this? Its devisted...utterly. She said everything was dead...but not what did it..." Dain carefully takes another step forward, examining the devistated enclave. Slight drops of water fall from the ceiling as the ice almost threatens to break thru.

"Damnit...this is horrible. I have to alert council to this at once. I'm not sure what could have done this." Turning back to the door, it quickly slams shut, suprised Dain instructs Rick to try and open it again, but all attempts fail. As does cutting it with there Lightsabers. Its almost as if some force deflects there blades.

"What the hell is happening?!" Dain looks around in a state of alertness. "What are we going to do now?"

thresh just sat there for 3 minutes and said " well first we need to wake her up then we need to get out of here" then thresh recalled somthing "are you certain that it was the hutt that destroyed the tunnel? it could have been a trap the hutt could have been pursaded with the force to put the bounty on you if the dark jedi was powerful enough" thresh looked at the girl "do you think there might be any other survivers?"

Archived