Home

atu ru tan

rick ulo 11103

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"the starfire" thresh said

"a ship i guess?" asked dain

"yup, its pretty old but i save up every cupple of years to modify it so it stays intact. any way ive been here to long tho it is nice here, but i must leave eventually" thresh just realized somthing

"dain do you remember the swoops?" he asked

"yes" he replied

"there arefew metals that can withstand that type of coldness without falling apart" he explained

"so?" he asked

"each on of those swoops is atleast worth 50,000 credits! im just not sure whether to sell them or keep them with me"

"The left hand washes the right," she said, dully. "The dead man tells no lies, and the living one tells no truth." She nodded. "Beware somebody in a hat," she told Thresh. Her condition seemed to be swinging wildly. One moment she seemed lucid, and the next she might babble out something that made no sense.

((( i thought you were coming with me? she can come too. ill just ignore that unless you tell me otherwise)))

"i guess we should just put the swoops in the small storage space i have and we can deal with them later"

thresh tells them to follow him to his ship where they blast off into hyperspace

((( i thought you were coming with me? she can come too. ill just ignore that unless you tell me otherwise)))

"i guess we should just put the swoops in the small storage space i have and we can deal with them later"

thresh tells them to follow him to his ship where they blast off into hyperspace

(I just wondered what it would be like to be able to see the future with absolute clarity. I imagined you'd lose your mind.

The thing about "Beware someone in a hat" is from MASH, Klinger says that while he's delirious.)

Dera felt things calming down a bit. Things had changed. The futures she'd seen had not come to pass. Was it her actions that had changed them? Was it something her companions had done?

As it was, though, she could tell now that she was in the present. This was a scene in her life she'd not seen before. She looked at the light display of hyperspace, and found her eyes losing focus, and saw something else.

A man... in an odd hat. Again? It was purple, and had a wide brim. She couldn't see his face. But she'd recognize that hat. It was absolutely distinctive.

Archived