Home

atu ru tan

rick ulo 11103

Looking around the entry hall of the Enclave he shrugs his shoulders slightly. "I do not sinse any, thru the force. But thats not a definate no. We should press on, and investigate. Though, I strongly doubt any single Dark Jedi, no matter how strong, could kill a whole Enclave of Jedi Knights, Masters, and Padawans."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dera curled up. "It's coming back. It comes for you, unstoppable. The others tried. You can't stop it. You can only run, and you can't run far."

Sh shuddered, and unsteadily moved to her feet. "I can't escape- I saw it. I couldn't. The door opened, and that was my chance to flee. The door closed, and I am shut in again." she leaned against the wall, feeling it, and gazing into the distance. She seemed not to take notice of the other two.

"The Beast comes," she ranted, "none escape. The Dark Side holds it, and all that touch it die. It is your nightmares, your fears. They seize you, hold you, and render you insane. I have to watch the future. I see it, but know I shall not touch it. You will go mad, like the others." The last sentence was aimed at the two men looking around. Her eyes swam into focus again, and she pushed herself off of the wall.

"We have to investigate this further, Thresh. Even if it is dangerous, it is my duty as a Jedi." Dain said to Thresh, makeing his way carefully into the enclave. Before long, they start spotting the bodys laying dead around the ex-Acadamy, looking like they where partially eaten. "Ugh, what the hell did this to these Jedi? What COULD do this to them?"

"She can follow us. Just make sure she stays behind us Thresh, I feel the force is not done with her, just yet." He continues walking on, thru the devistated enclave, bodys littering the ground. "I still do not know what could have killed so many powerful Jedi Knights without any of us recieveing even a distress signal."

Looking around he picks up a datapad that was laying on a battered desk, a large piece of the roof haveing fallen on it, narrowly missing the pad. "Hm? What do we have here I wonder." Picking up and reading it allowed his eyelids part slightly more as he reads.

"October 6th. We have found an Ancient Cave, deep within the crust of the planet, what is in there, I cannot say, but I am warry about sending a group to investiate. Several of the more rash Padawans insist that there may be lightsaber crystals deeper in, and want to go look."

"October 18th. We have sent several groups of Jedi down into the caves to try and recover anything useful, but none have returned. Me and the other leaders of this enclave are baffled at what could be makeing off with our students in such a way, but we will not give up on them. We would normally alert the council, but we feel we can handle this problem on our own."

"October 26th. We have found our missing students, though I am afraid not in the condition we where hopeing. It appeared as if they had been eaten by some great creature. I do not know what could have done such a thing to a Jedi, even a Padawan, but whatever it is, it must be stopped now, before it becomes a greater threat to this Enclave."

"November 12th. Since my last writeing, we have sent many expeditions down to try and slay the great beast, but all have been killed. Includeing the great Jedi Master Vorrun Qualam. We can hear it growing closer to the Enclave, we dare not tell the council, or suffer the loss of many more Jedi. We unleashed this monster, and now we must pay the price...I can hear its horrible howl echoing thru the caves at night, it is close..."

"November 23rd. I write this with great haste, this will most likely be my last entry, and the last breaths I take. The great beast has killed the other members of this enclaves council, I am all that stands betwean it. It has killed almost all of the students and teachers here. I fear nothing may stop it, I curse myself for allowing that cave to be opened...If anybody else is reading this, please, leave as quickly as you can, or it will get you too, theres nothing you can do to stop it, just leave now! I can hear it...it approaches me now, its hungry gaze is apon me..."

Dain was speechless after reading it. "I...I cannot beleave such a thing could happen. Granted, none of these Jedi where truely Knights, this was a enclave built for students to help each other. But the leaders where very close to Knight status, and if the three of them couldn't stop it together...well I have never heared of such a feasome foe. May the force be with all of thoughs who have suffered and died at its hands."

Turning to Rick, he looks him dead in the eyes. "We must stop whatever this is. We cannot let it move any further. It is my duty as a Jedi, you may run if you wish."

(((are you thinking of the beast from KOTOR)))

thresh looked at him in the eye he was horrified the place where he had been trained as a padawan and his own master killed by this beast. thresh was angry but dain could not tell why.

(((ironic aint it?:D )))(((i just realized somthing i have no idea what ironic means:D :D :D )))

Dera giggled. "We couldn't call out. We shouldn't call out." she giggled again, at some unknown joke that only she seemed to get.

However, she did get to her feet and follow the two Jedi, somewhat aimlessly, and rather like a confused puppy that finds a larger dog to follow.

As Dain, Thresh and Dera made there way twords the terrorized compound, they only found more dead bodys. "I still can't beleave this could happen..." Dain said, his voice dry and hollow.

Sniffing of the air, Dain quickly looks at Thresh. "Do you smell that?"

(( This may be the JA forum but that doesn't mean we have to spam Saber throw, does it? :p ))

Dain was slightly taken back when the creature rounded the corner. Indeed, it was a Tarentatek as he had suspected, but this one...it was strange. It was far larger than a normal one, almost Rancor size. Not only that, but it looked...mutated. Something was very wrong here, but this wasen't the time to think about it.

"Everybody, get ready...this creature is filled with the Dark Side!"

The beast stomped twords them, tearing off a section of the base, and throwing it at the three Jedi, all of them evaded it, however, Dain pulling there mysterious female companion out of the way, as she didn't look like she was going to jump.

"What kind of hell could this thing have came from?!" Dain yelled to Thresh as they ran from it, the beast following them, and pushing aside any rubble in its way.

"We have to stop it somehow...it can't be allowed outside, the devistation on this planet would be immesurable!"

Dain nods at Thresh and runs twords the creature. But it ignores him and heads for Thresh and the girl. Useing the force, Dain throws a large bar of steal at the Tarentek, hitting it in the head. Roaring with anger it rushes twords Dain who quickly runs the other direction, throwing whatever is in his way at the beast. "Hurry Thresh!!"

Dera blinked in sudden confusion, and closed her eyes. The future was... changing?

She tried to figure this out. Was this the future? Or was what she saw a future within a future? What time was she in? She saw the beast again, and two new Jedi. She'd been in this scene before, several times, in her mind. Was this the real one? Or just another vision?

Would she wake up screaming again? She couldn't know. All she knew was what had happened the previous times when she'd seen this. She had to change it, somehow.

"Don't run that way! Double back!" she called to the Jedi fleeing the beast. She looked around, reached out with the force, and brought a support beam in line to trip up the beast.

"You'll die going that way!" she screamed at the retreating figure. Already this future was changed. She hadn't thought of the beam before. Was this, then, real? Or was it another of the possible futures?

Dain saw the creature being tripped by the beam, knowing this could be his only chance, he rapidly ran twords it, growling as he got closer. The creature opened its eyes and looked at him, its hands pounding on the floor as it tried to lift itself back up.

With all of the power he had, Dain leaped into the air, useing the force to propel him twords the Tarentek, his saber raised, the creature roared at him as he rapidly drew near. Landing right infront of it, he quickly thrusted his saber down into the creatures skull, the creature roared in pain, smacking Dain back into a wall with its hand as it stood up, stumbleing around the Enclave, blood pouring from the would, before finally, it let out a defening howl, and fell backwards, the whole ground shakeing as its incredible mass hit the floor.

Dain groans, dazed from being thrown back into the wall, his vision slightly blurring. "Wha...What happened?"

"I think you killed it," said Dera. She had rushed to his side, worried that this was still just a vision, but determined to act like it wasn't. That was all she could do, really. She wasn't sure what was real until it was at least 24 hours old, at which point she stopped having visions about it.

But, by the same token, she still wasn't sure about the reality of things. She worried about this. What if it was just another vision? What if it wasn't?

Dain slowly stood up and looked at Thresh. "Well, atleast we have stopped it from killing any other Jedi. Now, lets get out of here. This datapad should be all that we need to prove what happened to the Jedi council here." He said, walking twords the exit with Thresh and Dera, Thresh pulled out a suit for Dera to slip on. She did so and they exited the building.

"Well, I never thought I'd be so happy to be out in this cold." Said Dain sarcasticly as they walked back, but in the distance, three speeders rode in, pulling along side them.

Several Bounty Hunters stepped off them and looked at Dain. "Dochadda has put a good sum of credits on your head, Jedi. And we intend to collect. I see you have friends with you, well we'll just have to take care of them, aswell!!" The hunter said with a proud arogance. All of them took out there weapons of choise, One a Blaster Carbine, the other a Tenlos disruptor, and the final one a Rocket launcher.

thresh, upset about not being able to kill the terentek with the energy cell threw it at the feat of the three and aimed his blaster at it. before any of them could react it was too late thresh had already pulled the trigger. the energy cell exploaded in electricity elctrecuting all three of them. thresh hoped on of one of the swoops and signeled the others to do the same, those swoops would save them about 2 hours worth of walking

Archived