Home

Mystery planets

garmbel

*kashyyyk would be hard to do, but awesome imo (everyone would like that)

*muunilinst; most proabably a location in EP3 (though it's categorised in EU on sw.com..) and I guess most of the secret planets are EP3 content (thats why they're mysterious)

hmm wait, it seems there's a special ep 3 page and the only loactions given there are jedi temple, tatooine and coruscant (so perhaps coruscant after all)

I think the three mystery planets are Kashyyyk, Courscant, and Bespin. Then again it could be Dagobah, Alderran, Kessel, Ord Mantell, or Dantoonie. I hope they are planets they are mentioned or seen in at least one of the Star Wars movies. Just no EU star wars planets from the novels, comics, etc.

I think Kashyyyk will be in there for sure, since Chewbecca will play a role in SW III. Corsucant will probably be left out, since most vehicles can't be used there an because it isn't a very practical map (all the roofs...). Dantooine is good possible, there was an old rebel base, and if it was the first rebel base you should see it in SW III. I'm not sure about the third, could be Bespin.

Archived