Home

Threathened by a nutcase

Pie™

When me and my friends were walking home from school today we were walking past some social homes, when a woman in a white jacket came out. She had almost no teeth, and looked like she was taken right out of the Excorsist...

She screamed stuff at us, like "I like to kill four year olds!" and "I buried my children in the back yard!".

We ran, of course, and she followed us for a bit, and then she turned around and started chasing other kids.

The ground was covered in ice, and my friend almost fell as we were running. I bet that if he fell, she would have stabbed him.

We called the police, and soon two police officer arrived. They had clubs and shields, and they entered what apparently was the woman's house.

10 minutes later they came out, and the woman was wearing handcuffs.

A little later we called the newspaper, and they interwieved us about what happened.

I just feel very shaken right now :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a nut job... still, makes for an interesting story. you just need to jazz it up abit. like, say she was covered in blood and carrying an axe. and say she went for you but you judo-chopped her good and then made your getaway... in a corvette that someone left unlocked.... yeah, play your cards right and you might get a movie deal out of it :D

Originally posted by XERXES

So...your saying some old crazy lady had better balance and didnt slip on the ice but your 15ish year old friend did? :confused:

Erm... he was wearing sneakers, and stepped on plain ice, she didn't... also, he was running, she wasn't moving that fast. The woman was in her 30s/40s

And no, i wouldn't have attacked someone holding a knife... I just feel it wouldn't be worth it.

We got this lady (actually we have a few of em, but this one is crazy) around where I live that we call 'The Purple Lady'. She's fat and wears all purple and has a purple cane she'll hit you with if you walk infront of her or try to talk to her.

Or 'The Crazy Lady' who walks into Taco Bell and Burger King all the time asking for free food and she'll condemn you to Hell if you don't give her any.

Then theres 'Cart Guy', who I don't know much about save he only talks to people if they're alone and he's really creepy.

My friend had an encounter with 'Random Guy', who'll lurk in the shadows somewhere and as soon as your alone (we were working on the sports arena sign and I left to get some letters) he pops out and talks to you for no reason.

These are all real people in Toledo. Very frightening, the number of lunies.

Originally posted by ExcelsioN

Wow...scary story. She must be very, very mad. She's mentally ill. I bet.

She is.

She lived in one of those social homes, where they put crazy people after they've supposedly 'gotten better' from beeing in a crazy people's home (dunno the correct term)

These homes are right next to my school...

there is this guy around niagara falls and my folks call him "The Pirate" cuz he drives with a car from the 70's and it filled top to bottom with stuffed animals....also he dresses with ladies clothes from the salvation army...and i mean 80's style clothes....as it turns out he is my grandmothers best friends uncle.....and we made fun of him one day and she knew who we were conversing about.....but if i can get a decent shot of him ill post it as soon as i can...but hes mostly a spring summer person so it might be some time..... :fett:

Originally posted by topshot

It's an even better thing you're getting your name in the paper for reporting her to the police.

What if she breaks out? She now knows the name of the person who turned her in.

Anyway, I hope all of your friends made it out alright. I know that if someone was carrying a knife and acted that insane, I'd RUN.

Archived