Home

The Matrix: Virus

jokemaster

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy. Anyway, here goes:

Same rules as before (except for the ship limit. HOWEVER: No making one ship be completely seprate. That's how the first thread died. Also, if you're new, post a profile, if you were in the last thread, post a small outline of what has happened with your character. NO MATRIX REVOLUTIONS SPOILERS!

Two years have passed since Jokemaster, Shadow, and Beth were freed, two years after the Psycosis was destroyed, its crew killed, and two the machine's tracker virus was discovered.

The search for the origins of the virus have so far been fruitless. The balance of the war tilted more toward the machine's side. The humans are now very careful about sending people into the matrix, wary of traps. They have, however discovered methods of hiding from the machines.

Every year, on the day all that happened, the group of people that survived that incident meet in Zion, on the plataform where they first landed, there they share any new information on the virus.

Alias: jokemaster

Place born: Matrix

Alignment: Humans

Updated Bio: After being freed for two years, Jokemaster is still working onboard the Solaris.

-----------

Jokemaster waited on the plataform, watching for the others to show up. He also waited for the crew of the Solaris to come out.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alias: Hunter

Updated Bio: Hunter has spent the last two years honing his martial arts, and has become a highly superior fighter for the rare times they enter the Matrix now. He has also become strong at developing tactics for the Zion defense. Although he is busy with his work, he is often still on the Solaris when it leaves Zion.

Hacker Alias: Raven

Alignment: Human

Bio: As the two years passed, she grew closer to Hunter, and helped inspire many of his ideas. She became Hunter's assistant in his work with Zion's military defense, and still serves on the Solaris.

Hacker Alias: Outcast

Bio: He has become more of a mentor than a leader on the Solaris now. Hunter has been more or less leading the crew of the Solaris, as Outcast is starting to just supervise the rookies, who have developed well over the two years. He helps out alot in Zion, specifically with the high council.

Hacker Alias: Wolf

Place born: Zion

Bio: Still as strong as before, and still a crazy pilot. Over the two years he lost a bit of nerve after the encounter with all the Sentinals in "The Matrix Restarted," but he still manages to keep cool when under pressure.

-----------------

Hunter came up to Jokemaster and nodded. "Hey, how's it goin Jokemaster?"

Alias: Selene

Alignment: good

Updated Bio: In the two years that has gone by the friendship between Red Lotus and her has grown, they love each other despite the age gap but remain only friends, and dedicated soldiers. And Selene has become a legend for her extrodanary skills in the matrix. She has a powerful mind that all but an agent are awed by.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alias: Frost

Updated Bio: After the near death of her brother she developed her medical abuilities and fullfilled a job that the ship had been lacking two years ago. And with the death of the co-pilot/operator she took over co-pilot as she was the most qualified at the time, now she has become an excelent pilot under Selene's training.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alias: Cinder

Alignment: chaotic

Rank: spec op. (for crews with no particular job who average out on most stuff I have learned spec op is the technical term. So rather than just put crew, you can put spec op. or be more specific if you like.)

Updated Bio: His near death inspired him to be a better fighter, and so he has increased his skills greatly under Selene's training. But he has also changed in his attitude. The once kind and generous man is now burried deep beneath anger. He is sometimes hash and even violent. But usually just antisocial and bitter. Though not alltogether unkind. His sister is hurt the most because she loves him so much. And the friendship they once had together has eroded away. Deep inside he just want's to be loved, but he's hurting so bad and he's hurting everyone else around him.

Alias: Red Lotus

Updated Bio: His relationship has since grown with Selene, but though they love each other they have never taken the next step in there relationship. Meanwhile Red Lotus spends alot of his time meditating in a constra.

((And a new character to replace the operator I lost))

Alias: Pearl

Place born: Zion

Updated Bio: The newest member of the crew has just been assigned to Selene's ship per Selene's request. The daughter of an old friend of selene's. She was born in Zion and joined the military as a communications officer. She has just completed the corse and today will be the first day she will meet Selene and the crew. She is very kind, and quiet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((On with the story))

As the others were talking one of Zion's gates open to let the Tarsalor in. After the ship docks it's crew goes to meet up with the others.

"Ah, Outcast, my fellow capitan, how goes the Solaris?" Selene asks cheerfully.

Red Lotus is walking beside her and Frost is on the other side of her, but Cinder had already gone to his room without saying helo.

Cinder walked quickly, not looking at those he passed by but rather looking towards the ground. He wasn't watching were he was going and soon enough he bumped into someone.

"Oops, I... I'm sorry," He said stooping to pick up some of the gear that the person he bumped into dropped.

As he went to hand the tools back to whoever had dropped them he froze. He was starring into the eyes of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

Cinder noticed the girl was blushing so he shook himself out of the daze. "I...I'm sorry," He said turning his eyes to the ground, "I didn't mean to stare, it's just that..." He looked up into her big pretty blue eyes, "I've never seen anyone so beautiful before."

This made her blush more and Cinder couldn't help but let a big smile broden across his face. "O, I'm sorry, here you go," He said handing her the tools. "Those look like operator tools, are you a crew member of a ship?"

"Yes." She said simply, "Well, sorta," She then hesitated. "I mean, I am now." She smiled and took her supplies, "Thanks."

Cinder had been staring at her, which made her nervous. She wasn't used to this sort of awquardness and took off running down the catwalk.

"Wait, I didn't get your name!" Cidner called after her, but she didn't turn around. As she continued along Cinder watched her from where he was.

The girl made her way to the docking bay. There she spoke briefly with an officer before rushing to one of the platforms. Cinder wasn't paying close enough attention to notice it was his own ship she had gone to. Cinder decided not to spy anymore and headed for his room, thinking about her the whole way.

Hacker Alias: Tepe

Updated Bio: Tepe has mostly trained the martial-art's in Zion. He has made many electric guns that had helped many ship's crews so they didn't use so much energy with the emp-guns.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tepe looked the allready meeted group from the dark. Then he walked out from the shadows with his normal suit(ripped, green clothes and a belt were hanged two holsters that held two pistol lookng wlwctric guns). Tepe walked to the others. "Hi, am I late?" Tepe said, stopping ten meters away from the group, like he wouldn't want to see them.

Hacker Alias: NeoVenom

Bio: Was a hacker back in the Matrix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the group was talking, NeoVenom walks towards them. His hair was a bit longer, since two years have passed. "Hey everybody!" he shouts.

"No but I can think of another young lady who should be arriving soon," Selene said in responce to jokemasters' comment.

Just then a young girl with long straight black hair and big blue eyes walked up to Selene.

"Ah, there you are," Selene said turning to the new arrival. Selene urged the young lady forward and introduced her, "This is Pearl, my newest crew member."

Pearl blushed, "Helo," She said briefly.

Tepe looked Selene. Then his eyes wandered to Frost. Tepe walked a little closer, maybe five meters or so. He was obviously bothered by something. He had noticed himself looking Frost more often after the incidents on the Solaris and the satnding near Frost's bed in the medical section. Tepe turned to look to the other direction. His head fell back and Tepe held his head like thinking about his feelings. He the sat down on th platform and started to check the electric guns. He felt someone touch his shoulder but ignored it.

Alias: Even after two years, she prefers to use her real name. (Behind her back, though, they call her Spunk because of how active she is.)

Updated Bio: Beth didn't stay on the Solaris long after they got to Zion. She has continually been bouncing between any number of ships, but has recently been asked to return to the Solaris. She has not accepted yet, but chances are that she will.

"Sorry I'm late," Beth said as she approached the others. She walked with a slight limp, favoring her left leg. "I was just being told what an idiot I am."

She laughed and explained how she had single handedly fought off three sentinels that had managed to get into her ship.

"They just wanted me to be safe," she said, "but sometimes 'safe' is no fun."

Hunter laughed and greeted everyone else as they arrived. "Good to see you back, Beth."

Outcast turned and nodded at Selene. He was more quiet than usual lately. "It's fine." He answered simply to her question.

Raven came over and leaned on Hunter somewhat. "What's up everyone?" She noticed Pearl almost immediately and waved. "Hi, you new to Selene's ship?"

"Oh well," Beth laughed after hearing Jokemaster's comment. "I guess I can't please everybody, now can I?"

She faked annoyance. "What is it with you people? First I get yelled at and then I don't hold up to some measly expectations? Next they'll be trying to teach me how to walk correctly!"

She laughed again and suddenly noticed Pearl.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Beth, but others will tell you I'm Spunk." She glanced sideways at Jokemaster. "A word of advice from old to new. That one is crazy." She motioned to Jokemaster. "Don't believe a word he says. Other than that, they're all a little odd, but that's why we like each other."

With a sudden sigh, she sat down. "Goodness me! I feel so old! If I had known this would happen, I would have taken the other pill... what color was it? Dang it! I'm so old I can't even remember the color choice!"

With a light laugh, she tried to brush it off and stood up again.

Beth smacked her forehead, faking stupidity. "So that's why it never worked before!"

She then put on a very serious face, having taken in the second part of his speech.

"Finally," she sighed. "After all this time you finally figure something out about it. What news?"

Tepe mumbled something to himself and then he dropped his hand to his knees. Tepes hand went again to go trhough his hair. "Damnit..." he mumbled quietly and lowered his hands. he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked Frost hwo held Tepe's shoulder. Tepe opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. "Frost, do you really want to know what's bothering me?" Tepe asked and Frost nodded. "Well... I... My feelings... I feel like they are betraying me... Especially my feelings towards you... My feelings towards you have been... stronger after the fell two years ago" Tepe explained and saw Frost's amazed look.

((Sorry for the CC :p ))

((Ah, ignore previous post))

"Yeah, the DVDs will help us a lot. I'm working on getting the Indana Jones ones right now." He said, grinning. Then his face turned serious again. "The virus' signal is relayed in two ways. First, when you enter the Matrix a signal is sent to a relay station inside the Matrix. After that, the signal goes to another relay point in the real world. In the case of the relay point in the Matrix getting destroyed, the signal is sent straight to the real world, but it takes longer, since the signal loses strength. There may also be a backup relay in both places, but I'm not so sure about that." Bauer paused. "The exact location of the relay point inside the Matrix is unknown, but I think I know what section of the city it's in."

Archived