Home

The Matrix: Virus

jokemaster

Alias: Apologetic(Ap)

Place born: Matrix

Alignment: Humans

Bio: A mysterious character that not many kno too much about. Most everyone knows hes an awesome programer and spends most his time in sparring programs.

-------------------------------------

"Well thats a bit obvious that they would need to relay between but, do you kno the location of this staion?" Ap was leaning in the shadows and you couldnt see him very well until he steps into the light."Btw could we get the star wars on that DVD idea?"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alias: Apologetic

Bio:A mystery to most people and is mostly only known from his programing skills.

----------------------------------

Ap was leaning in the darkness and no one could realy tell who he was at the time"Look unless we know where it is then thats not much use alll you need to do is search the virus systems root code dialect then run a matrical search for it....and lets see if we can get some Star Wars DVD's while were at it."

Jokemaster recognized Apo from his school.

"James, I didn't know you hacked. I'll work on getting Star Wars on DVD, but I don't think I can transfer it without it being on DVD in the matrix. Third, the relay point here is on the outskirts of the machine city." He paused "On the other side."

Alias: Shadow

Updated Bio: After being freed for two years, Shadow is still working onboard the Solaris.

((((((What? Me, copying bio? Where do you get that from?))))

-----------------

Shadow walked out of the Solaris, surveying the crowd outside

"Ok, what did I miss? I heard something about Indiana Jones? He's here?"

Jokemaster sighed. "A risky one. As you all know, since they're, well machines, it's almost impossible to block any sginal, they detect it instantly and change frequency, however, as I have recently experimented with, they only change the frequency to the next one. If we can keep switching the channel of the block, I think we can buy ourselves enough time to destroy that one. For the one in the city, I've enlisted the help of a friend to build a ship fast enough to get through the machine city alive. It's a small ship, nothing fancy, most of it is spent on speed, next armor, last weapons. Every seat on it can be used to enter the Matrix, however." He paused to get a reaction.

"Yes," Beth admitted. "Well, it's time I came back. I have been requested back aboard the Solaris and have decided to accept. Anything to keep you guys around, crazy though you are."

She laughed and realized that she had not laughed as much since she left the Solaris. What about that ship and these people made her so happy? She shook off the question.

"Yes, it will be good to be back with you all," she said.

"Your face may present you as angelic," Beth said fiercely, "but inside, you're a little devil!"

She paused and then called him by his real name.

"Louis Bauer!" She knew very well that he preferred being called Jokemaster, but she had to get back at him somehow for the whole Spunk thing, even if it meant that he started calling her Spunk to her face. If that happened, she would begin calling him Louis all the time.

((WHAT!! How did that happen??:( )

"If I didn't want to hear it, would I be here?" Beth asked. "OF COURSE I want to hear the plan! Not only are you crazy, you're not very bright. Then again, that's one of the reasons I stick around... to keep giving you the right answers."

She laughed again, but then regained her seriousness and urged him to continue explaining the plan.

"Well, like I said we can keep blocking the signal again and again long enough for us to find this relay point inside the Matrix. However, we need to send in someone else first long enough to find out where the signals are coming and going from inside the Matrix. I'm the one going in. I'll preferably have to go in alone, maybe one more person, but no more. The more persons, the faster they can find us."

"That's a given," Beth said, "but you going in alone is out of the question. Two people have to go in. That's the minimum and maximum number all in one. If you are taken by surprise, the other person can help you out."

She is hoping she'll get chosen to be the second person. She had been dying to go into the matrix once again for a reasons that she keeps secret. Perhaps it's just because she likes a challenge, but nobody really knows.

Archived