Home

The Matrix: Virus

jokemaster

((Mandalorian54 was keeping mu plot up. So I start all over again. Don't remember anything about those post's of mine before except the bio))

Tepe walked to the group. "Sorry I'm late. I heard you are trying to get into Matrix without noticed. You should get a hole army if you tying to destroy the post in the corner of Madison and 3rd if you trust the rumors going around here that there the post will be..." Tepe said, looking around.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Come. Let me introduce you to Doc." Jokemaster stood up, opened the door, and led the group through Zion until they arrived to a secret chamber, which looked like a factory. Hanging in the middle was the smallest Hovercraft any of them had ever seen. A man approached him. He was old, and looked like Einstein. He spoke with a slight German accent.

"Welcome, welcome. I assume you are Jokemaster's friends?"

"Yeah. Doc this is everyone, everyone this is Doc."

"I'm fine as well," Beth said. She couldn't help but stare at the hovercraft and as soon as she answered the question, she walked around to get a better look at it. She couldn't imagine why such a thing would be built. Unless... she left her thought unfinished, deciding that it would be better to find out for sure instead of guessing. She turned back to Doc.

"I'm Beth, by the way," she said and with an evil glare at Jokemaster she said, "He would tell you that I'm Spunk." She turned to face Jokemaster. "Isn't that right, Mr. Bauer?"

Archived