Home

The Matrix: Virus

jokemaster

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ap looked over the ship"Ok first of all one thing this small is hard to hit but not hard to destroy and who ever des this is basicly in a suicide mission...Your going to have to go top speed into the air and crash there and if your lucky you'll live about 10 minutes...unless theres somthing i over looked.."

"Well, It's my crazy, suicidal mission which I thought up while half=drunk, so I guess I'll be the one to drive it. And Apo, " He tapped the ship twice with his fist. There was no echo, like with normal ships "This thing's heavily armored. That's why the engine takes up so much space, it has to move this much armor at least twice as fast as a normal hover-craft. We conpensated with a few rooms removed."

(Out of Character: Let's speed up the process cuz this conversation is dragging out. :D )

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom says to everyone, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's do this now." Without waiting for areply, NeoVenom heads of to the Solaris

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: We still flying the Solaris?)

((So, your character just says OK when he doesn't understand? Anyway, we were basically just going over the ship.))

"OK. Let's get going. I still think I should go alone, but I'll take one person." Jokemaster followed NeoVenom to the ship. They would locate the facility, then they would head out in the new ship to destroy it.

((So Jokemaster and Neo Venom are going together and everyone else is coming in my ship? And since you guys are flying in for your "suicide mission" shall I fly cover for you? And how are we doing this exactly? Theres that tower or whatever in the Real World that needs to be taken out, and then a factory or somthing in the matrix? Yes mabee we should clarify. Because so far I have no Idea what my role is supposed to be.))

Selene turns to Red Lotus, "Prep the ship." As Red Lotus heads off Selene turns to Frost, "Frost, go get your brother we're taking off soon." And finally to Pearl, "Go with Tepe to get some power cells and food, try to be back here in half an hour." Selene glances at Tepe, "You okay to go with her? She needs to be shown the ropes a bit too."

((Anyone can go on anyone's ships. Right now we're just going temporarily into the matrix to find out the location and wavelength of the virus. Then comes destroying it. Right now, your role is to help keep whoever goes into the matrix stays alive, and track the virus' signal. Then we go and destroy both the in matrix relay, and the real=world relay.))

"If you'll excuse me," Beth said as she backed away from the group. "I've got some unfinished business to take care of. Wait for me. I won't be long."

Then she walked off to seal the deal, the deal that would put her back to work on the Solaris.

Archived